What did you do?

Mr mom

I'm envious you get to run watching snow fall. Something we don't experience in Florida....

And I envy you for not having to run in snow or shovel it lol. On a side note though When in florida I tend to run at dusk and dawn, always watching for gators, had a small one scare the poop out of me a few years ago. it was a good distance away but it had popped its head out of the water and snarled at me, I jumped about 3 feet.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
And I envy you for not having to run in snow or shovel it lol. On a side note though When in florida I tend to run at dusk and dawn, always watching for gators, had a small one scare the poop out of me a few years ago. it was a good distance away but it had popped its head out of the water and snarled at me, I jumped about 3 feet.

I worry more about the mosquitoes at dawn and dusk than any gators.

HiJe

Just did 2M very slowly. Got a really severe and painful injury (Sports Hernia/Core Muscle injury) about a month ago playing hockey. Had started running again and was doing well and getting back at it. Then tried hockey again earlier this week and made the problem worse. Star Wars 10k is going to be painful in a few weeks.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
A quick 1.5 miles with a new group that runs early Sunday morning. It was a bit shorter than I was expecting but in the end that’s probably not such a bad idea because I’ll also be running Monday and Tuesday evenings. If i tolerate the rhythm ok then I’ll consider doing the challenge at DLP next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom