What did you do?

Matt and Kelly

I'm envious you get to run watching snow fall. Something we don't experience in Florida....

The snow is nice but definitely loses it's appeal when you spend a solid six months watching it fall. Our city just survived the coldest February on record for the past 40 years. I'm very much looking forward to saying goodbye to the snow for a while and getting back to racking up some KMs (HAHA) outside.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
ZERO motivation to run since Disney. Still being kind-of sick doesn't help either. I have a half marathon at the end of April and another in June and I just don't wanna.

I'm with you. This chest cold is hanging around way too long and I'm tired of trying to hack up both lungs. Will do some easy runs this week...,and my Virtual Half is scheduled for this weekend.

Texas84

10.5K Saturday, nice day, 58F and sunny. This was one of the post-race snacks. I'm a fan. Core Sunday.

Mr mom

Hello all!

First post in this particular section. I would say I'm a seasoned WDW veteran but a very novice runner. That said, I have set my sights on running my first half marathon at the next RunDisney event in January. My training has been ongoing but yesterday I hit a milestone. The first time I've run the equivalent of the half, 21.1KM, in 2:20!

I was pretty pumped and it has me very much looking forward to January. I'm sure I will be frequenting this section of the board more often over the next several months.

awesome welcome to our little clubhouse

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom