News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

trainplane3

Well once it gets to announcement time - its pretty much set in stone. With just a few exceptions over the years. 😉
Not to be that guy but since we're actually moving forward with confirmed plans with concept art, can we get a subforum like DHS and Springs have? The Epcot projects are finally starting to pick up now...
Last guess, boat based ride in Canada? Figured this would be a fun guess.

Rowlet

So based on the concept art, and previous info, could we see the ride entrance/exit to SSE and where we board the vehicles be on the sides, like at Guest Relations and the opposite?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
It looks like it’s behind Imagination but in front of the lagoon.

I realize that concept art is not always 100% to size/scale and all details are not 100% accurate, but looking on Google Earth in a similar perspective, it almost looks to be the theater next to Imagination... (formerly where they had Honey I shrunk the Audience, Captain EO, et al)... the new concept for Wonder's of Life shows a "Cinema"... maybe they demo that theater for a new building next to Imagination?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I realize that concept art is not always 100% to size/scale and all details are not 100% accurate, but looking on Google Earth in a similar perspective, it almost looks to be the theater next to Imagination... (formerly where they had Honey I shrunk the Audience, Captain EO, et al)... the new concept for Wonder's of Life shows a "Cinema"... maybe they demo that theater for a new building next to Imagination?View attachment 351569

I couldn’t get the right angle on my phone but that’s looks spot on. To bad it appears to be another box structure in the park.

tparris

I realize that concept art is not always 100% to size/scale and all details are not 100% accurate, but looking on Google Earth in a similar perspective, it almost looks to be the theater next to Imagination... (formerly where they had Honey I shrunk the Audience, Captain EO, et al)... the new concept for Wonder's of Life shows a "Cinema"... maybe they demo that theater for a new building next to Imagination?View attachment 351569
The building in the concept art is much too far away from Imag to be Magic Eye. Also Magic Eye has a slanted roof whereas this mysterious building looks to have a flat roof. Most likely somewhere in WS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom