News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

danlb_2000

alex0c

Glad to see the prisms coming back to the fountain!

The rendering of the play pavillion isn't bad either. Doesn't excite me too much as an adult without children but at least it's somewhat within the future world theme. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

iowamomof4

So,
Leave a legacy IS moving, confirmed here to outside gateway

WoL will become the new Innovations? At least that is how I am reading it.

And changes around SSE, but does this include SSE itself?
From the Disney Parks Blog article:
As part of the new entry experience, Leave A Legacy photos will be moving into a beautiful setting just outside the park’s gateway. Additional significant redevelopment will begin between Spaceship Earth attraction and the World Showcase Promenade. More details about the transformation of this area will be announced at a later date. (emphasis mine)

iowamomof4

From the Disney Parks Blog article:
As part of the new entry experience, Leave A Legacy photos will be moving into a beautiful setting just outside the park’s gateway. Additional significant redevelopment will begin between Spaceship Earth attraction and the World Showcase Promenade. More details about the transformation of this area will be announced at a later date. (emphasis mine)
I guess I'm thinking the announcement of the SSE refurb might be included in those "later date" announcements.

MickeyMinnieMom

Just saw this on twitter and figured there would be a thread here already. :)

I love the whole look of the entry and can’t wait for those tombstones to be moved — never understood that.

This was one of the changes that I was most looking forward to in Epcot when they made ALL if the major announcements. Glad to FINALLY hear a bit more about it.

Top Bottom