News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

ToTBellHop

From IOA? That would be one hell of a statue...

"Where in Orlando do you live?"
"The point where the shadow from Starlord's elbow blocks out the sun"... ;)

Huh, would make for a good sun-dial though...
The building is enormous. Pilots now use it as a point of reference to find MCO. On a clear day, they can see it from as far away as New York City and Tokyo.

The Empress Lilly

From the top of the inversion of Rip Ride Rockit the GotG building is clearly visible.

For real, no kidding.

I learned where SSE is, and always look for it on RRR. (The highlight of my UNI day!)
Frankly, I memorised the lakes in central Florida for this reason too and will always choose an airplane window seat based on its route and my chance of spotting SSE. I scream when I do.

ToTBellHop

From the top of the inversion of Rip Ride Rockit the GotG building is clearly visible.

For real, no kidding.

I learned where SSE is, and always look for it on RRR. (The highlight of my UNI day!)
Frankly, I memorised the lakes in central Florida for this reason too and will always choose an airplane window seat based on its route and my chance of spotting SSE. I scream when I do.
I could see why that would be the most-memorable part of your RRR ride.

The Empress Lilly

I could see why that would be the most-memorable part of your RRR ride.
I secretly adore RRR! I'm the only one, I know.

I regret how USF gave up on 'beauty' as one of its defining elements, such as a bare steel coaster looming over Manhattan, but I'm not emotionally beholden to it. So I'll act like the barbarians who stormed EPCOT and just ride my coaster, eat my burger, and don't care about anything else.

RSoxNo1

For real, no kidding.

I feel that complaining about the visual intrusions of the Guardians building while discussing/praising Rip Ride Rockit is a bit contradictory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom