The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

HouCuseChickie

Well giving the 3 areas I polled about "winging it" with most of our dining, there are definitely some strong opinions both ways. It's amusing. One of the threads was on Facebook. I finally turned off the commenting because after 60+ people answered, I didn't need any more opinions!

I had to leave some of those FB groups for that reason. At some point, you'll get 30 of every possible opinion and you're right where you started. What's funny...my answer to your question now is totally different than it would have been a few years ago. :hilarious:

Rista1313

I had to leave some of those FB groups for that reason. At some point, you'll get 30 of every possible opinion and you're right where you started. What's funny...my answer to your question now is totally different than it would have been a few years ago. :hilarious:

Lots of people were PRO winging it. Then there were a large handful that were really upset that I would even consider it... It's funny.

I'm going to make the ADR's we really want... and we are willing to take our chances on the others... there are tons of places to eat, and there are only two of us.... if I look the night before or the morning of, I'm sure we will find something to eat! We won't starve!

And since I got (and upgraded) "free" dining... saved myself 1k by changing my dates, and prefer prepaid all inclusive vacations... I'm not too worried!

Plus there's Landry's card if we really got stuck!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Child Birth is physical pain, but, unless you have hundreds of kids it is only a small portion of your life (hours wise) Baldness starts young and last forever. I still call unfair. :p Plus, for the most part women voluntarily participate in the procedure leading up to Child Birth. I don't recall enlisting in the Chrome Dome Syndrome. ;)
Only if you don't count the 9 month of various symptoms and additional years of child care. Yes I know many men do a good portion of child rearing but there are some things only a mother can do for the first year or so;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Lots of people were PRO winging it. Then there were a large handful that were really upset that I would even consider it... It's funny.

I'm going to make the ADR's we really want... and we are willing to take our chances on the others... there are tons of places to eat, and there are only two of us.... if I look the night before or the morning of, I'm sure we will find something to eat! We won't starve!

And since I got (and upgraded) "free" dining... saved myself 1k by changing my dates, and prefer prepaid all inclusive vacations... I'm not too worried!

Plus there's Landry's card if we really got stuck!
I'm not saying don't wing it. Just make the ADRs you really want and put some fillers in that you can change on the fly it they won't work out. No major thought needed on the "fillers" That way you have a built in back up

Rista1313

I'm not saying don't wing it. Just make the ADRs you really want and put some fillers in that you can change on the fly it they won't work out. No major thought needed on the "fillers" That way you have a built in back up

Fillers is an interesting idea..... the only thing I worry about with that is that I'm an obsessive planner normally, I'm afraid my brain will feel like the fillers are law... plus that's not really winging it! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom