The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Fillers is an interesting idea..... the only thing I worry about with that is that I'm an obsessive planner normally, I'm afraid my brain will feel like the fillers are law... plus that's not really winging it! LOL
What you could do, if you want to wing it, is do kind of a Russian Roulette with ADRs....while you are in the parks, just see what ADRs come up for the time and day you want and be surprised. You might find a hidden gem that way. Make some rules for it, like....you can't eat at the same place twice, it has to be someplace you've never been before, you have to take whichever one pops up first, etc. Make it fun and exciting.

Songbird76

Hello forum friends!
Just curious....how often do you check personal e-mail?
I feel that many people really depend and focus on texting and therefore they seldom check their e-mail.
What say any of you on this topic?
Pretty much once a day for me, maybe twice. I check in the morning when I get up and then sometimes again before bed, but not always.

Just wondering how your hands are....if they are any better with the lotion?

donaldtoo

She has gone back and forth between both threads. I haven't seen her in either in ages. I hope she is okay and we see her again. Unlike betty rose (who when I tried to tag her wasn't to be found), I've given up hope at seeing her on here again. :cry:

Trying so hard not to give up hope on either, but, with every day that passes not hearing from them, it gets more difficult.
I know they were both having health issues, and Betty Rose had another stroke not all that long before her husband passed away.
Sometimes it’s probably best for some to not know, but, I really wish I knew why we haven’t heard from either in such a long while.
But, ultimately, whether we ever hear from either one of them again or not, I just pray that they are OK.

MySmallWorldof4

Hello forum friends!
Just curious....how often do you check personal e-mail?
I feel that many people really depend and focus on texting and therefore they seldom check their e-mail.
What say any of you on this topic?
Numerous times a day. If I don’t I will have a few hundred to delete by the end of the day. It’s mostly retail emails. Everyone I know personally does text.

donaldtoo

I don’t think I would ever get a brand new car again. Our Suburban was a dealer car and had 6,000 miles on if and they took an extra $6,000 off the price. On top of that it was already discounted.

Same here. We haven’t bought a brand new car since our ‘90 Jeep Cherokee Laredo.
Maybe someday again, but, used has worked well enough for us since (sans the crap ‘01 Dodge Grand Caravan).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom