News Tomorrowland love

Disney Maddux

Tomorrow?
Yeah, it'd make the most sense. Speedway won't be open tomorrow, we know Disney wanted to reopen Stitch when Speedway went down to suck in those crowds, and today Stitch was only meeting guests in the morning. Possibly so they could have the rest of today setting up a queue line in the two pre-show rooms, and making sure that everything in the theater is ready to go for tomorrow.

GlacierGlacier

I’ve got quite a bit of news that came from a CM that I’ve known for a while.

So SGE is half-abandoned, half-intact. He told me that the only true abandoned part is one of the theaters (the one we saw in the BDS photo), which still has that terrifying broken Stitch animatronic sitting there on the stage in the exact same position as seen in the photo. He told me he’s been back there, and that it reminded him of CC: Mold, wood lying around, broken walls, broken ceiling.

The other theater he told me was still 100% intact and kept maintained, with that Stitch animatronic still having his skin and everything. He also told me that they actually tested that theater, and that while Stitch still worked perfectly, the cannons weren’t coming down at all, and that they were still broken (as they were almost never working in the last months of SGE).

The 2nd preshow room is now used as a break-room, and changing room for M&G Stitch. And that while the animatronics were gone, the room is mostly intact.

And finally, he said that from what he’s been hearing, Disney may not have been lying when they said they’d reopen SGE. As they could easily turn the two pre-show rooms into a large queue line, and only operate with that one theater.

And that’s all.
Exactly what I've been thinking. And somewhat like I've been saying. In a park like MK, they need capacity wherever they can ek it from.

Shutting down the train and the speedway takes a decent amount of capacity.

And we did only see one stitch animatronic skeleton 😛

EricsBiscuit

I’m not impressed with Monstors hide and go seek at all. I thought it would be great until I actually rode it. It’s fine, but it’s not a game changer. At least with Buzz you can reride and play against your partner to get a better score. Tokyo Tomorrowland is very weak compared to the rest of the park save their fantasyland which could also you some help.
Agreed. It was good but not groundbreaking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom