Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

flyerjab

AmAd should finally go digital and have Golden Dream replaced again. Circle of Life will be replaced and Living with the Land will receive another update.

Is SSE scheduled to be updated as part of this grand re-imagining, as it were? Or is that, along with Imagination, something for later?

HMF

Is SSE scheduled to be updated as part of this grand re-imagining, as it were? Or is that, along with Imagination, something for later?
Martin said yesterday that version 5 of SSE is in the very early stages of planning right now but it is later on in the plan so we are stuck with the SSE for Dummies we have now for at least another few years.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Martin said yesterday that version 5 of SSE is in the very early stages of planning right now but it is later on in the plan so we are stuck with the SSE for Dummies we have now for at least another few years.

FutureCEO

If any those rumors are actually true, Epcot 3.0 sounds pretty awful. Potentially even worse than it's current form, let alone EPCOT Center. That Illuminations rumor in particular was nauseating.

The only thing I'm pleased about is the lack of any rumors about messing up Spaceship Earth, American Adventure and the Land

The American Adventure and Hall of Presidents are snooztopia. Half of Spaceship Earth can be messed with because there is nothing to see (the part where they tell you your future).

HMF

The American Adventure and Hall of Presidents are snooztopia. Half of Spaceship Earth can be messed with because there is nothing to see (the part where they tell you your future).
American Adventure absolutely not. As for Hall of Presidents I would be surprised if anyone would sleep through it these days though if I were Disney's PR team I would hope for it. The descent of Spaceship Earth needs to have a fitting ending similar in tone to the 86 and 94 endings.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The site that shall not be named just wrote that the new show is coming in a few months. Do our insiders (perhaps @marni1971?) have any thoughts on how it turned out? It would have to be astonishing in order to succeed at outdoing the incredible emotional power of RoE, IMO. Most importantly (IMHO), will it be IP-free? (Or will it be "more Disney"? 🙄)
Last I heard it’s a year or more away. The dates jumped from 19 to 21 to 20.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom