• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

EricsBiscuit

Advertisement
Anyone have any knowledge of what will replace Circle of Life?
probably another show more boring than sitting on a bench watching paint dry with whoever was in charge of refurbing JII.

Marc Davis Fan

The site that shall not be named just wrote that the new show is coming in a few months. Do our insiders (perhaps @marni1971?) have any thoughts on how it turned out? It would have to be astonishing in order to succeed at outdoing the incredible emotional power of RoE, IMO. Most importantly (IMHO), will it be IP-free? (Or will it be "more Disney"? 🙄)

AJH219

I call shenanigans. Recording music is a required part of the early DEVELOPMENT process for any new show. All teams involved need some kind of base score to work with, sort of like a demo. Besides if the show was truly debuting "soon" infrastructure work would have to be well underway at this point; and there is none of that happening. Yet again someone's crystal ball needs a good check up

jaxonp

Well the team that was working on ROL was released to work on an Illuminations replacement. That has been some time.

marni1971

WDW History nut
Premium Member
The site that shall not be named just wrote that the new show is coming in a few months. Do our insiders (perhaps @marni1971?) have any thoughts on how it turned out? It would have to be astonishing in order to succeed at outdoing the incredible emotional power of RoE, IMO. Most importantly (IMHO), will it be IP-free? (Or will it be "more Disney"? 🙄)
Last I heard it’s a year or more away. The dates jumped from 19 to 21 to 20.

Marc Davis Fan

Ah, I was in the right ballpark, LOL

It's a shame Click-Bait uses such vague phrasing to get people worked up over. I'm guessing most people will assume within this year when he says "soon". This is (one of the reasons) why he gets criticism ...
He actually said "a few short months." But yeah, considering his well-deserved nickname, we shouldn't get worked up about anything he posts (at least not until a real WDWMagic insider confirms it!).

Top Bottom