Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynic710

This was totally how I felt about the last large company I worked for.

As an industrial designer for a large medical device company I can confirm that I have been tasked almost every time before we go to a trade show or any sort of public function to create/update/change any conceptual designs within days of the event. In the world of product design its a gimme, there is simply no way around changes in the 12th hour. changes can be driven by almost anything too, positive and negative, in this case im sure its for the positive.

dreamscometrue

You have no idea.

A 30 second announcement and one slide can be pulled hours before the event. As has happened in the past. And has happened again.

But please, do carry on. No skin off my nose if you don't believe me.
I've said this before, but I have so many people on 'Ignore', I can't see who several of you are replying to. But, in reading the responses, I'm even more confident in my 'Ignore' selections. Best. Feature. Ever. Use it Martin! :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I've said this before, but I have so many people on 'Ignore', I can't see who several of you are replying to. But, in reading the responses, I'm even more confident in my 'Ignore' selections. Best. Feature. Ever. Use it Martin! :)
I'm proud to say (or stupid) I've only ever used it once in 19 years. And I ended up turning it off :)

And no, it wasn't jt.

dreamscometrue

I'm proud to say (or stupid) I've only ever used it once in 19 years. And I ended up turning it off :)

And no, it wasn't jt.
You are a better man than I (me?). I am very open minded and open to lots of dissenting opinions, but I have trouble with what I deem to be incessant troll like behavior.

Rodan75

You have no idea.

A 30 second announcement and one slide can be pulled hours before the event. As has happened in the past. And has happened again.

But please, do carry on. No skin off my nose if you don't believe me.

Does this mean that something has been pulled that you were expecting, or are you just preparing everyone for this eventuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom