The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
image_50b8aa87.jpeg
Rabbit's eyes are killing me in this scene :p

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm sure @MinnieM123 is cursing the glorious heat down there and praying for snow:cautious:

I would have traded places with @MinnieM123

It is 43 degrees here and windy. I was in shorts and a tank top yesterday.
It rained again so the upside is I don't have to water the plants. Most should hold their own now with water as it isn't going to be hot over the weekend either. :( I'd settle for nice or warmish. Gloomy cloudy day.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
However, construction

It wasn't pretty last time I was there either, can only imagine it looks worse now. For me anyhow it was how difficult it was to navigate that entire side of the park. I tried to stay between the Derby area-Sunset-Tune Lounge/Primetime and block out the rest. But needed to go to construction *h*ll* to ride Toy.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I like that idea too. The mountains may get 24 inches of snow. I would gladly give all of it to Florida!;););)

Bets, I got home from FL last night, and it was hot down there. But I wanted to comment about the 24 inches of snow up in the Rockies.

This morning, I had to get up at 4:00 AM, so that I could drive hubs to the Logan Airport express bus--yup--he flew to Denver today!! :p

He called me once the plane landed. His parents are up in the 2 foot snow area (they live above 7,000 feet). But the roads are fair enough today for him to take the drive up. (He grew up in the mountains and is used to all kinds of conditions.) And, as you know out in Colorado, it's so dry that the snow will go away in a few days.

Thank goodness his flight was today, as opposed to yesterday when the storm hit! :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Actually, just hungry now.:) My SIL should be here any minute and my dh went to go get pizza for us for dinner.:) A cheap meal before we get hammered by Disney prices.:confused::p:D

Having just been there this week, I really noticed the increase in food prices. All I eat at the parks is QS and it was very difficult to get lunch, for example, under $17.00 (with the tax, etc.). Also, just a freaking plain bottle of WATER is $3.00!!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning!!! It is finally here!!! Tomorrow we leave for our Disney trip!!! We are so excited!!!
I have lots to do today so I don't know how much I will be on here. I will most likely update our trip after we return.
You all take care, and I will talk to you again soon!!! :)

Have a wonderful trip and safe travels! Guess you'll be down there when Pandora opens?

The other day when I was in Animal Kingdom (early morning opening for hotel guests), there was a LONG line of DVC and annual pass holders, who were waiting there for a soft opening. I asked a CM if I could join, but I guess you needed some sort of pass to get in (plus be a member of one of those groups).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom