The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

DWifey and I have moved 1 time since we were married in Dec. of '88. We moved from our 2 bedroom apt. to the home we bought in Feb. of '90, and are still here. We still love the neighborhood and location in relation to the rest of Austin.
But, after our upcoming trip during the holidays to Key West, it may, potentially, get some consideration as the next and last place we move...! ;)
We should all get together, and buy out one island. I'm game for that.

betty rose

I just saw sweet 100's at Walmart in all stages of growth. Walmart carries a national brand so maybe they have them by you. This year they are green containers and woven cages attached, so you get a maturing plant, container and cage for about $12 and all you have to do is water it.
Similar to this when purchased
d7904103eaed1cc1b10ab88647640082.jpg
I hope they have some, when we get back from Disney. We are going below freezing the next couple nights. I hope they take them in, or we won't have any.

Cesar R M

You know, I was searching for discounts on the system we use in my job to find hotels.
And found out that you can get a Waldorf Astoria Luxury room with view for 192 USD per night. The cheapest you can get at Disney is 150 USD for World of Sports and All Star resorts.
Animal Kingdom was at 280 USD, even the Contemporary was a bit cheaper (220 USD per night)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I just saw sweet 100's at Walmart in all stages of growth. Walmart carries a national brand so maybe they have them by you. This year they are green containers and woven cages attached, so you get a maturing plant, container and cage for about $12 and all you have to do is water it.
Similar to this when purchased
d7904103eaed1cc1b10ab88647640082.jpg

That is pretty nice that the cage is attached too. I will have to look for those when I go to buy my plants, which might be tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom