• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

Kman101

And they often only respond if you have a blog or a certain amount of followers ... I don't think we'll see a new night parade for quite a few years.

aladdin2007

The show looks like it will be amazing!

Does anyone know if this show will include projections on other buildings than just the castle? Like Main Street buildings which they do at Disneyland?

My only concern is that every guest will want that perfect castle shot lined up perfectly for their view. We all know how crowded Magic Kingdom is during these shows and I can only imagine the Hub area will be a nightmare. I'd really love to see projections on Main Street, the buildings that surround the Hub and maybe the backside of the castle. Imagine the entire park lit up with effects during the show so that you can see the show no matter where you are at MK and each area could be a different experience. Not complaining, just dreaming! :)

Agree it is looking and sounding very well done (minus the pop singing I could do without that) but yes the hub is going to be an issue, it's been a mess during wishes imagine the chaos it will be now. Will probably be quite awhile before I venture in to see it unfortunately. After seeing wishes again a couple months ago I said never again, the fear for ones safety was mind blowing to me how bad it has gotten, and Disney does not have it under control, at all, cast was clueless as well or I think they have just given up, and I dont blame them. Its scary.

Kman101

I often avoid the late night stuff because of the horrible congestion and crowding. I'll probably see it between the 16th and 19th but I'm debating because of just how bad the crowds probably will be. Yesterday at Epcot was wonderful. Very low crowds. Soarin' often averaged 35 minutes. Figment and Nemo were walk ons. Test Track single rider was 10 minutes. But I had to lol at one point Frozen got up to 105 minutes. I imagine it went down or something and then got deluged with guests, but even then it averaged a 45-55 minute wait. Had a FP at 7pm for it when it averaged 55 minutes and I was on in probably 10, if that.

Anyway ...

mmouse

Certainly looks impressive anyway. Watched it again with brightness up and what I thought looked like possibly being (despite not yet being mentioned as part of the show )drones at 3:14, i see was what looks like a light effect on a tree.

Stuart, I to saw what looked like drones. Looked again and can't tell if its firework fallout or drones. There is definitely a circular rotation to the lights. Not sure if fallout would do that.

Rteetz

And they often only respond if you have a blog or a certain amount of followers ... I don't think we'll see a new night parade for quite a few years.
Not always true. They haven't responded to all of my tweets but have responded to most.

jrhwdw

Maybe they only respond to people they like.

Looks like this should be the most exciting summer to come to WDW in ages. And at the center of it all, the Hall of Presidents.
  • :rolleyes:
  • :rolleyes:
That should be some interesting media coverage if the local market covers it

Seriously though it should be a good summer for WDW! It would be nice if we got a announcement about a night parade, whether greenlit or MSEP's return, by the end of summer. Too bad FOF at night is dead.

raven

@marni1971 Is this a fireworks test site?

28° 25' 6" N 81° 36' 20" W

It's just down the road to the west of WDW pyro storage and it looks to have the same high altitude launch mechanisms used for park fireworks. Just spotted this on Google Earth.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If you go south just a few hundred yards you can see stuff being buried.
Yep. Here lies the subs.

IMG_7640.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom