• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

TsWade2

IDK. Since I've heard they don't want to include classic animated movies made by Walt Disney, it's like Bob Iger hates the classics. I love the modern animated movies too. In fact, I grew up the Disney Renaissance. It's the best decade of my life and I'm a 80's and 90s fan. The classics I mean made by Walt Disney won't be included like Snow White, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and etc. Ithink Bob Iger wants to focus modern animation and I think he hates classics. IDK, I'm just nervous, maybe I'm overacting.

BrianLo

IDK. Since I've heard they don't want to include classic animated movies made by Walt Disney, it's like Bob Iger hates the classics. I love the modern animated movies too. In fact, I grew up the Disney Renaissance. It's the best decade of my life and I'm a 80's and 90s fan. The classics I mean made by Walt Disney won't be included like Snow White, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and etc. Ithink Bob Iger wants to focus modern animation and I think he hates classics. IDK, I'm just nervous, maybe I'm overacting.

The near overuse of Snow White in Shanghai Disneyland begs to differ. Bob had way more involvement on that project then this one.

disney4life2008

I remain excited about the new show, although I will still really miss Wishes. On another note, I'm a little angry that God did not warn me about the thunder and lightning in the area this morning. Friday is the one day I get to sleep in late, and I was awakened at about 5 or 530.

He should be more considerate. The worst part is that no local news is covering this complaint.

Oh that was wonderful. It is nothing like a middle of the night thunderstorm.

TTA94

Excited and looking forward to Friday! But I'm not looking forward to the 4th and NYE crowd levels :rolleyes:. What time do guests start waiting in the hub for the 4th and NYE? Exiting will be a utter nightmare! If any MK regulars have some advice pm me lol.

Kman101

Excited and looking forward to Friday! But I'm not looking forward to the 4th and NYE crowd levels :rolleyes:. What time do guests start waiting in the hub for the 4th and NYE? Exiting will be a utter nightmare! If any MK regulars have some advice pm me lol.

It's already horribly crowded as it is. I can't imagine what will happen now. I guess I'll find out on the 17th when I hit the Magic Kingdom ... I had to LOL on Thursday when a guy at the ferry told other guests it was "slow today" but yet the park was still horribly crowded.

spectromagic04

From 6am this morning.
IMG_5636.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom