• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

ToTBellHop

And when all the main plot of the new show is over they owe us all a full versed orchestrated version of "When you wish upon a star" because this new soundtrack isn't warm sounding like any of the previous shows in the least bit. I don't even know why they resorted to this show in the first place, forever didn't last and Disneyland went back to their vershion of wishes.
I'm all for nostalgia, but I'd love a show that isn't one giant cliche.

Nland316

I don't remember seeing it mentioned but tinkerbell will still fly in this new show as confirmed by the DPB.
I wonder if/when Tinkerbell's flight will or even could be upgraded to match DL's.. Basically where she doesn't just plummet down one time during the show, extremely fast.

brb1006

I want a 180-ft tall Darkwing Duck.
Can someone edit this picture but with Darkwing Duck in place?
hqdefault.jpg

I am Timmy

My main issue with Illuminations is the globe. It takes up a huge chunk of the show and it's difficult to see. The projections are very dated compared to the castle projections. I'd rather see more fireworks compared to the globe sitting out in the middle of the water.

Personally, I've also seen it so many times that I'm ready for something fresh. One nice thing about going out to Disneyland is that every time I go, there's fresh nighttime entertainment. Whereas I go to WDW, and it's still the same nighttime show, minus a few upgrades, as when I was 5. One of many reasons why Epcot is my least favorite park.
But, you haven't lived until you watch it so close that you actually get ashes in your eyes and hair! True - happened to me and DS one year by Rose and Crown on one of the places next to the water. We watch from further now.

I am Timmy

some of those same IP's are growing weary on me, used everywhere for everything. Would have liked to have seen Pinocchio and a few others instead of that same repeated mix, oh well just personal preference. Or how about instead of movie after movie they celebrate the park attractions and what not like Disneyland did with theirs. Maybe for the 50th? And we dont know the status of tinkerbell's flight yet right? Really hope they dont cut that.
Disney Blog confirmed Tinkerbell stays! Yay!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom