A Terror-rific Spirited 13th (ToT fans have lots to fear)...

jakeman

As I've said before Disney USED to get new car money every year from my family, They have not gotten it recently and I periodically send them letters to let them know why, This seems like a good time for another letter as to why I'm spending my money elsewhere.
If you ever actually went in the first place.

BrianLo

disney-world-avatar-land-537x357.jpg

That image was released about three months before they broke ground. That was about the time they finally settled on what they were going to do.

Californian Elitist

first...this isn't the DLR version...
second...I am still deciding whether I care enough to make a fuss with disney about it...I do care and think it is a bad idea...but do I care enough to make a fuss is something I need to consider...

What does it matter which version it is?

You said "...if you care enough...you should still try." You weren't being specific when you said that.

We were expressing support for the DCA version, and we care, but you shot us down. Seems a little contradictory, just trying to get some clarification.

asianway

No...the only thing that will work is if you stop going.

Cancel your trip and inform the Walt Disney Company that you will be taking your business elsewhere because of this decision.

Affecting changes requires sacrifice to make a point. I'm sure some are willing and other will justify their continued patronage as they are "spending less".
For once I agree with you. If it doesnt drive spend in DCA, thats the only way it doesnt happen at DHS. If the fanboys lap it up like candy - its over.

jaxonp

GotG makes more sense then Tron. Tron didn't even make much bank at the box office. It must be more popular over in China for Disney to have invested so heavily in an attraction that replaces the typical Tomorrowland, Space Mountain.

jaxonp

I'm sure it been said a few times, but of all parts of the Hollywood Studios that don't need attention.... really Disney? Why waste the money here? Invest in Animation courtyard. Find a way to redo that entire area and maybe redo RnRc to be apart of that land. Tower of Terror stands on it's own and doesn't need anything. It is perfect.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
What does it matter which version it is?

You said "...if you care enough...you should still try." You weren't being specific when you said that.

We were expressing support for the DCA version, and we care, but you shot us down. Seems a little contradictory, just trying to get some clarification.

One version is a classic. One version is a lame and weak imitation.

But if you want to make a fuss about The DLR version to Disney, then go for it. You have a right to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom