Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

Captain Neo

@marni1971, @articos and @Lee aren't wannabes. You can ask @WDW1974 his opinion on them.

In fact, one of those wannabes just gave us the approximate date of when One Man Dreams is closing in another thread. It was after @WDW1974 posted invisibly, of course :confused:

I am more than aware of who all of those people are. Lee and Marni1971 especially I know would not make up things. That being said it's their sources that are highly questionable and have been wrong a great many times before. Not sure if you were around in 2008/09 when Marni was insisting and constantly hinting that DAK was getting a version of Tokyo's Mysterious Island or how the 2007 version of Spaceship Earth opened incomplete and that Disney was going to go in and "complete it" in the "coming months". Also don't forget back in '06/'07 when several insiders were confirming Monsters Inc. Coaster was supposedly a "done deal"

They certainly have a lot to prove. I'm excited for the amount mentioned and allocations.

Now they have to actually come through with it. The jury is still out.

At least Martin is smart enough to add some qualifiers

SYRIK2000

I am more than aware of who all of those people are. Lee and Marni1971 especially I know would not make up things. That being said it's their sources that are highly questionable and have been wrong a great many times before. Not sure if you were around in 2008/09 when Marni was insisting and constantly hinting that DAK was getting a version of Tokyo's Mysterious Island or how the 2007 version of Spaceship Earth opened incomplete and that Disney was going to go in and "complete it" in the "coming months". Also don't forget back in '06/'07 when several insiders were confirming Monsters Inc. Coaster was supposedly a "done deal"

At least Martin is smart enough to add some qualifiers

Well we promise not to go on any rides they don't build.

truecoat

Plans change...all the time.

invader

And what happened around the same time? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom