Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

Captain Neo

This thread is hilarious. WDW1974 drops some real news and every wannabe under the sun comes in to ride his coat tails going "Oh yea just heard from my sources...good things are a'comin!" and suddenly this thread swells up to 100 pages of fanboy/fangurl hopes and dreams.

For the record, I absolutely believe Spirit as his information is almost always on point and he is one of the most credible people that I've ever known anonymously on the internet. I just find it funny that the same patterns emerge here time after time even after years of Disney under delivering and underwhelming you would imagine most fans would take a wait and see attitude especially since Disney changes/cancels plans at the drop of a dime and one economic disaster could immediately slash funding immediately (as it almost did for the DCA redo project). Plus, new attractions and parking structures aren't going to solve long term problems like poor maintenance of the attractions, not being able to close them on a year round basis for refurbishments, food quality dropping throughout the resort on both coasts, etc. When Disney improves on those things there will be reason to be excited.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Can you guys start an IRC channel if you want to have one line banter back and forth all day? This 3-4 pages of just 2-3 people chit-chatting buries everything else and makes it really intolerable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom