Cranium Commanad STILL intact!!

Edeyore

Why? How about something as radical as upgrading and reopening the Life pavilion to the paying guests who pay for its upkeep?

Okay, now you are just being crazy. You are actually suggesting using the already existing building, that would only need updating. You obviously have no imagination. (just kidding!) That would be a great idea, but since we have not seen anything happening in that direction for years now, it would be nice to at least save a good attraction.

Putting it in the Captain EO theatre was another good idea.

TropicalFig8

They really should fix this attraction. I thought it was cute and had really good jokes in it.
Look at Country Bear Jamboree. It has really old jokes in it and it's still in Frontierland. Why not Cranium Command?
It might not appeal to a teenage audience but at least a lot of people out of the hundreds that go to WDW will like it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Only thing I find creepy about that video is this....Your entering an Adolecent boys dark and Dead Cranium...OOH! make it creepier all of a sudden the Buzzy AA Starts franticly twitching...

JimboJones123

I would swap genders. I get sick of the over male genderizing of everything by Disney.

If it isn't a princess, there cannot be a female headliner.

Even the princesses have all male sidekicks.

The only one that really doesn't is Sleeping Beauty. Seriously, look into it.

Heck, Jesse is the closest that any Pixar character has come to female headliner. The only other two females in big roles in those films is Bo Peep (gone) and Mrs Potato Head (sidekick to a sidekick).

I think a female Buzzy would be great.

ParkMan73

You could almost have two - one male & one female. One showing would be male, the next female. It would be a good way to invite repeat visitors.

I bet it wouldn't be all that expensive. You could have some subtle differences between the two, but the shows would probably be largely the same. The biggest problem would be swapping out the AA, but I expect that they could automate that somehow.

RedFurredCadet

Only thing I find creepy about that video is this....Your entering an Adolecent boys dark and Dead Cranium...OOH! make it creepier all of a sudden the Buzzy AA Starts franticly twitching...
Well, at least it would give the impression that the prison he lives in is haunted. :eek: That would scare away any trespassers for the time being, but... :cry: it would sound like that he's close to, well, kicking it over and ending up with a seizure, even. :(

You could almost have two - one male & one female. One showing would be male, the next female. It would be a good way to invite repeat visitors.

I bet it wouldn't be all that expensive. You could have some subtle differences between the two, but the shows would probably be largely the same. The biggest problem would be swapping out the AA, but I expect that they could automate that somehow.

And apparently it would be a pleasant surprise. A case of 'something for most of us', isn't there?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster

You... are... a... GENIUS!!! :sohappy:

Now if we could move it into the Captain EO theater (raising the ceiling and botting a few rows of seats up front), then it could go along with my other plan.

Disney basically did my same exact idea for Cranium Command as they did for Star Tours II. They had many different ride expiriences/movies. That's what I'd want for a new Cranium Command. You'd have the girl and the boy.

If we could change to where there are two theaters in the Captain EO theater, with the seats facing to where the exit doors are today, arrange the seating to that direction and you have two smaller theaters about the size as it was in WoL. Then put a wall in between the current preshow (and make the floor even) so that there are two preshows for the girl and the boy, both different. Or just have both preshows run in the queue line and replace the current preshow area with more waiting space. :)

- WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

TropicalFig8

With putting Cranium Command into the Magic Eye Theater,it's obvious you're not a Captain EO fan.
Besides,we could easily see Buzzy moving into the Imagination Pavilion if that happened. ;)
Maybe they could expand the Circle of Life theater and put Cranium Command in there. Does anyone even go see Circle of Life?

UrbanDonovan

Buzzy's not going anywhere. He's just going to be allowed to sit there and rot in his backstage tomb.

Has anyone seen any recent pictures of River Country? It's not a pretty scene, but that's the Disney way, it seems.

raven

18 words: It can fit if we raise the ceiling and boot a few rows of chairs in the front. :D

...does the smiley count? :lookaroun

Backstage Cranium Command is a 5-story jumble of projector rooms, staircases, special effects and maintenance areas. Not to mention the giant basement under the attraction. Simply put, it won't fit.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Backstage Cranium Command is a 5-story jumble of projector rooms, staircases, special effects and maintenance areas. Not to mention the giant basement under the attraction. Simply put, it won't fit.

But they could make it fit, don't you know? :rolleyes:

EPCOT looked great on Monday, by the way.....

celluloid

Is there really a debate on this?

The show with some tweaking could reopen where it is since it is 'in tact'

Why would a company that won't even pay to open that show when the pavilion it is in can still have people put it in an entirely different building? We have to take a look at the situation and the management we are talking about. If they wanted it back, it would of been back.

TropicalFig8

I think the only thing Disney is good at doing is making things rot. ;)

Upstairs Imageworks
Wonders of Life/Buzzy
Skyway (Even though it's getting removed sometime.)
River Country
Food Rocks! stage (It's behind the Soarin' queue I think.)

And many other things that I can't remember right now.

raven

Explainations in red.

I think the only thing Disney is good at doing is making things rot. ;)

Upstairs Imageworks Mold infested
Wonders of Life/Buzzy No sponsor
Skyway (Even though it's getting removed sometime.) Been gone or MANY years.
River Country Something may just take it's spot in the near future. :animwink:
Food Rocks! stage (It's behind the Soarin' queue I think.) Gutted of everything except the fridge. It's a useless space right now unless you gut the first part of the Soarin' queue line.

And many other things that I can't remember right now.

DisneyMusician2

The "no sponsor thing" kills me. Always talk about it, Disney needs to find its way out of the sponsor model.

Build a quality attraction, and you might get some people to sponsor it. Asking companies and governments to pony up millions for an attraction the public may hate seems presumptuous. And they wonder why its so hard to find people who will do this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom