Cranium Commanad STILL intact!!

raven

Is Microsoft in the healthcare business? :veryconfu Usually sponsors have something in common with the theam of the pavilion.

But no. Currently there are no plans to re-open Wonders of Life.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Is Microsoft in the healthcare business? :veryconfu Usually sponsors have something in common with the theam of the pavilion.

But no. Currently there are no plans to re-open Wonders of Life.

lol that made me laugh for whatever reason! :lol:

Well, maybe, as in they were planning to convert it into something else? Honestly when Horizons was converted into Mission: Space, besides a space theme, what did Mission: Space have in common with Horizons? :confused:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

RedFurredCadet

Well, maybe, as in they were planning to convert it into something else? Honestly when Horizons was converted into Mission: Space, besides a space theme, what did Mission: Space have in common with Horizons? :confused:
I guess that's what loads of kerfuffled-confused visitors wanted to find out.

For some reason, a wikipedia article on CC mentioned (don't rely on Wikipedia first without backing up information first!) that GK is mentioned as a cameo appearance throughout the parks... *scratches head* so I can't tell if something like that has happened or the contributor (no offence) is just prone to false sightings.

On a different subject, I have just noticed that apart from the T-shirt mentioned in a similar thread, there's not a lot of CC merch out there... *sigh* ...and hence not a lot of photos worth blogging yet. *headdesk*

MerlinTheGoat

Closest thing i can think of with Microsoft being involved with bodily functions-
9645664_HoZKiNZPooP-Lets-Play---Magic-School-Bus--Human-Body---Part-1--jpg

I actually still have my copy of that game from when i was little, it reminded me of our old Epcot pavilion for some reason.

JWG

-WondersOfLife

I think the better rebuttal may have been what did Compaq and now HP have to do with space?

The sponsor doesn't HAVE to be in perfect alignment with the pavilion.

RunnerEd

Playing hypothetical here. What IF Microsoft were to sponsor WOL but Apple wanted to sponsor Imagination? Could they co-exist. Would one let the other? I've heard that Fuji film wanted to sponsor an attraction in the Japan pavilion but Kodak wouldn't let them (What a great "weenie" Mt Fuji would have been for WS). Would that be a clause in a contract or could they both have pavilions?

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
I agree, what does Kodak have to do with Imagination? Or, at least imagination after the second ride was made... :rolleyes:

How long is Disney going to let Cranium Command just sit there? What is the point, do SOMETHING with it!

-WondersOfLife

RedFurredCadet

In this day and age, we're facing the prospect of rising stress levels in the world we live. Still, no matter what, Buzzy's advice of telling apart real stress or imagined stress still holds true. :animwink:

While the WoL pavilion would be less likely to be restored and reupdated to fill a niche lost and forgotten, perhaps a tribute to remember a long lost brain pilot might be worthwhile. Perhaps if they were willing to put the Buzzy AA (hopefully what's left of him INTACT and RESTORED) behind plexiglass, like the Horizons AAs and props were, then I guess he'll have a memory to live by.:king:

Or maybe poor Buzzy might face a 'graveyard shift' one way or another. :lookaroun :cry:

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
Backstage Cranium Command is a 5-story jumble of projector rooms, staircases, special effects and maintenance areas. Not to mention the giant basement under the attraction. Simply put, it won't fit.

I've trying to find this post for a while..

I'm pretty sure they could expand the theater like they did with the Food Rocks section. Also with the new technology dropping the 80's technology, I don't think it would need to take up as much space? :shrug:

-WondersOfLife

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom