TRAMP - Semper Fi

DisJosh

So sad to hear this!

Tramp was one of the original cast of very colorful characters I encountered when I first joined the forum. He and his posts will be missed!

tenchu

This is my first visit to the site in quite some time - very sad to hear this news.

Best wishes to Tramp's family and all the faces old and new that belong to this community - because threads like this make you realise this place really is a community.

:wave:

kaos

Very sad indeed. I sometimes sit and wonder what the "original" members are up to. While I can't be an original member (I waited a few years to register), Tramp and I had some fun times in the early days, in the PML, and even PM's. I'm very sorry to hear this, and only wish the best to his family. A true original in every sense of the word.

markymark

I'm ashamed to say it's my first visit here in so long, I've just seen this sad news.

I remember the good old days of there just being us few here and always had the best times with the old Tramp.

He always had your back if some idiot tried to spoil the forums for everyone else.

He was a true gentleman. I'm so sad to to of his passing.

Miss you Tramp :(

prberk

I'm ashamed to say it's my first visit here in so long, I've just seen this sad news.

I remember the good old days of there just being us few here and always had the best times with the old Tramp.

He always had your back if some idiot tried to spoil the forums for everyone else.

He was a true gentleman. I'm so sad to to of his passing.

Miss you Tramp :(

Markymark, I agree. He was a gentleman, and a true hero.

I was reminded of him again today when I re-read and bumped the "This is terrible" 9-11 thread. I was reminded of you, too. This site itself has made a difference to many of us... and kept some important memories around, to be read again and again.

Nice

Paul

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks. I miss Tramp so much. We never got to spend an evening drinking and singing old Do Wop songs on the beach at the Polynesian, and I'll always regret it.

WDWScottieBoy

You know, I've just recently started coming back here and seeing the names of those I loved to chat with and see post from when I first joined. There's some that don't seem to be posting as much, not at all, but then there are those still bring that smile to my face that always made me enjoy coming here and felt like a family. Tramp fit the latter in there, he was a part of the family and always will be. Tramp was one that was always so honorable and friendly to us all. I always enjoyed him on here and can see is definitely missed by many! RIP old friend! I know you're shining down and watching over your family.

VintagePixiDust

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for keeping this thread around. Every once in a while, when I'm missing my dad, I pay the this thread a visit, and it puts a smile on my face. I hope you all are well, and again, thank you.

Hoping for the WDW College Program next fall - Tramp would sure be proud!

Nemo14

Tracey - I was just thinking about your Dad today. Veteran's Day was very special to him, and I always think of his love for his country at this time.

I know you know how much he loved you too, and how very proud he was of you. Please keep in touch, and best wishes with the WDW College program.

((Hugs))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom