TRAMP - Semper Fi

Nemo14

Rich was one of the first people I ever talked to here. He was a class act who loved his country, his family and his friends. RIP Tramp! I'll miss you.

PS - could someone post the link here for those of us who are not facebookers? Thanks!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I received a message about this earlier this morning on Facebook...

Rich influenced and shaped a lot of us younger original posters. How he interacted with other posters, especially during the early "turf wars" we had, definitely helped to define how I deal with conflicts and interact with those I find overbearing.

Beyond this though, he was always a good guy... a bit rough around the edges for those who didn't know him, but never rude, never mean.

He was a genuine person in an artificial environment (the web), and for that I applaud him.

I'll miss you Rich.

cdunbar

I had seen Rich around but I never had any interaction with him that I can recall. I just wanted to come in here and say that I think it's so sad that we've lost one of our own and to such a terrible diease, I will keep his family in my thoughts and prayers as I have been in their shoes. Shoes of an individual who has to deal with not only an untimely death but an untimely death caused by a terrible diease that will take someone away from you in a very drawn out manner which in my opinion makes it even more difficult. For those of you that knew him and were close to him I would like to say I'm very sorry for your loss though I know that won't take the pain away...:(

WDWFREAK53

You'll be missed around here. Great guy all around and one of the best posters. It's truly a sad day. Tramp, I know you're up there and when my turn eventually comes, I want to sit up there, have some drinks, and listen to your life stories.

RIP.

WDW Vacationer

I have never seen any posts by Rich,although I do wish to express my feelings,as he was still a member of the WDWMagic community. RIP Rich-You'll be missed.

diddy_mouse

This is such sad news. I did not know him personally but I always enjoyed reading his posts. WDWMAGIC will miss you, Rich. :( Semper Fi.

Main Street USA

Tramp simply had a way of being straight without ever being mean or rude. On an internet forum it's a very hard thing to do, and very few have the character to pull it off.

Rich did that and much more. He touched virtual lives in a very real way.

So long, Rich. You'll be missed.

Computer Magic

One thing I hope is that Tramp's family know how loved he was here. He was well respected. I always enjoyed him in the PML, when the PML was the place to be. I always wonder how many of our families know their love ones post here. I hope they do and see this wonderful tribute to Tramp.

He really knew how to embed music and video. He always remembered the troops. Here is something he did Chrismas 2006

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=1965615&postcount=15

Woody and Tramp had their moments, but respected each other. Especially when it came to honoring the troops;

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=48055&highlight=christmas

His love for trains:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=2572125&postcount=21

We live in a new world where our Internet posts will remain long after we are not around. I hope people take what Tramp has done so well here:

heartodisney

picture.php

Semper Fi

You will be missed greatly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom