Rumors that never came to be, but that would have been great

jt04

Yes, M:S still has it's spinning centerfuges, but they have been toned down quite a bit since opening.

I did not know this. Do you have any of the specs or info about how much it was slowed down?

Maybe this is another attraction they could add a more intense option during specific operation hours.

So, they could have, no spin, spin, and high spin.

SirGoofy

I did not know this. Do you have any of the specs or info about how much it was slowed down?

Maybe this is another attraction they could add a more intense option during specific operation hours.

So, they could have, no spin, spin, and high spin.

I interviewed with the company that designed and fabricated M:S back in March for a summer internship. My interviewer and I got on the subject of M:S, and he said it was toned down once before opening, and then once more after the "incidents."

lilclerk

Western
River
Expedition

Enough said. This was an actual planned attraction that just got chopped apart due to budget cuts, etc.. coulda been the greatest thing Disney ever created. *gnashes teeth*
Ugh, I wasn't even alive when this happened, but I'm still frustrated by it :lol:

So for me, this and the Great Muppet Movie Ride. Of course :D

RSoxNo1

Australia would work in AK, just demo Chester and Hesters, or even retheme Primeval Whirl to some derivation of Crush's Coaster for the Australia tie in. They need an animal walk through that has a major attraction in it, I think Koala's would be perfect, and they could use Kangaroos, Wallabys, and even Dingoes to round out the rest of the walk through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom