Rumors that never came to be, but that would have been great

hooters dude

Banned
Original Poster
There's often stuff on here about a friend of a toilet cleaner, who overheard the driver of an executive saying that Disney World was getting a new airport built on site etc :brick:

So I was wondering what have the best rumors been and where did they come from? I remember finding my wife talking to a male shop assistant in the old Virgin Megastore (she never stops) about ladies dresses :veryconfu . Anyway, as I desperately tried to drag her away from this fascinating conversation this assistant asked me if I knew the big Disney secret? Before I could answer he was telling us his uncle was a bus driver (should have left at that point) and that Disney had announced they were building a monorail to the airport. Of course we weren't allowed to say anything as it was top secret and only employees and now us knew about it :hammer:

I decided that rather than point out the costs etc and fearing the conversation could return to ladies fashion, I made my excuses and dragged my wife out of there! Now that would have been great, but realistically isn't going to happen. Anyone got any more :shrug:

WDWFanatic

venetian hotel, asian hotel
spain, israel, russian, australian pavillions in epcot
mt fuji in japan
disney villains theme park

CoasterKing

Do I remember correctly that there was going to be a reroute of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at night and it was going to be much scarier?? Anyone remember anything like that??

CoasterKing :king:

Lee

Adventurer

jt04

Do I remember correctly that there was going to be a reroute of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at night and it was going to be much scarier?? Anyone remember anything like that??

They need to do the same thing at the mansion! Would be epic.

CoasterKing

Pirates of the Scaribbean.:cool:
I have the art at home. If nobody posts it sooner, I will when I get home tonight.

Jim's article...mentions me and Jeff Lange.:lol:
http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2005/01/12/skeleton-crew.aspx

Thanks Lee, I thought I remembered that!! Was it ever considered for WDW or just Disneyland?? Guess it never went anywhere, but it would have been really cool.

Yeah, doing the same thing at the Haunted Mansion would be even better. I mean make it really scary for a truly haunted experience.

EPCOT Explorer

Thanks Lee, I thought I remembered that!! Was it ever considered for WDW or just Disneyland?? Guess it never went anywhere, but it would have been really cool.

Yeah, doing the same thing at the Haunted Mansion would be even better. I mean make it really scary for a truly haunted experience.

Yeah, I remember when that was rumored for our HM...:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom