Episode III: Return of the Imageworks?

EPCOT Explorer

As Keanu Reeves might say..."Woah...."

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/epcot/attractions/image-works/

SOOOOO...Does this mean somebody at Disney Online was getting their information via a 1991 Official Guide to Walt Disney World, OR...does this mean we may be soon returning to an awakened second floor of ImageWorks?

BELIEVE IT...or NOT!
/JackPalanceVoice

Saw this earlier on Twitter.

Maybe they were writing the HTML code for the future website and published it?

In any case, it's interesting...Certainly hope it's a future themed glitch...:D:eek:

Jasonflz

If it's not some poor soul will lose his or her job.

Maybe Disney will incorporate Dreamfinder into Imageworks to help the pavilion's transition to JIYI v.4 kind of like how Honey I Shrunk The Audience transitioned the pavilion into the Imagination Institute theme?

EPCOT Explorer

If it's not some poor soul will lose his or her job.

Maybe Disney will incorporate Dreamfinder into Imageworks to help the pavilion's transition to JIYI v.4 kind of like how Honey I Shrunk The Audience transitioned the pavilion into the Imagination Institute theme?
That would be epically ironic, symbolic and hysterical.:D

RSoxNo1

A while ago I was looking for some audio from the imageworks, specifically the Figment's coloring book. I would be excited if they released an online game of this for nostalgia purposes, let alone re-opened it.

SirGoofy

I literally almost let out a fanboy scream of joy in the library.:sohappy:

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN! REINCARNATE MY CHILHOOD!:D

Sorry for the yelling!:sohappy:

NewfieFan

We hope not... but, for example, the mention of the green screen School of Drama just seems to scream "oops, pardon the mistake!" I can't imagine that particular module would be revived. It just seems too good/fanciful to be true...

But this is the year of a million dreams... oh wait, that was the last two years... well, we need a reason to celebrate... and Stitch's Supersonic Celebration hasn't brought out the partying in us yet... so this is exactly what we need!!!:lookaroun:D

Pioneer Hall

I need to be the realist here and say that I think that this is just a major mistake. As much as I would like to see things revived...this would make no sense. Especially for those who have been up there, a lot of that stuff probably isn't working well. I know it looked like a dusty attic when I was there, and most of the stuff is incredible outdated.

Here's to hoping though for those things reopening in a 21st century way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom