Your Most Embarrassing Disney Moment!! (LETS GO, BE HONEST NOW)

JKovach

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well this is a good vibe we've gotten going on in here now... a good vibe...

Its like that vibe when daddy hits mommy at the dinner table and every tries to still eat

"its ok hunny... mommy is ok just go ahead and eat, daddy got a little upset just go ahead an eat"

"but i dont wanna eat anymore"

"no no its ok, mommy is ok just go ahead and eat"

someone wanna post a funny story to cheer this place up? hahahaha

:)

DisneyMissy

KellyDisney,

This guy does sound like a troll, I have seen a few of his posts today....

Your story does fit into the topic. On another note this thread is hysterical!! Sorry I don't have a story to add, yet! Although my husband sat in cheese in Animal Kingdom on our visit this year and we stood around while i tried to peel it off of his but. Kind of fits in with the gum story..:)

Gucci65

DisneyMissy said:
KellyDisney,

This guy does sound like a troll, I have seen a few of his posts today....

Your story does fit into the topic. On another note this thread is hysterical!! Sorry I don't have a story to add, yet! Although my husband sat in cheese in Animal Kingdom on our visit this year and we stood around while i tried to peel it off of his but. Kind of fits in with the gum story..:)

Hmmmm, cheesebum....................could that be an offensive as @sshat?

I don't have an embarassing story about me, because the only thing semi embarassing is when I fall down, nothing major has happened to me in WDW yet :p But I do have a story that is truely embarassing story about a lady in Disney :lol:

Anyways, When I went to WDW in Feb, a lady had just gotten off the Jungle Cruise. My guess is she went to the bathroom before she loaded the Jungle Cruise, because when she got off, she had about 3 feet of toilet paper hanging from her pants :lol: Her husband was with her, he had to of known because he walked behind her a lot. Nobody in my family couldn't tell her without laughing, so we didn't say anything...

How long had she had this toiolet paper hanging from her pants? - Don't know.

How long before someone told her? - Don't know.

I felt sorry for her. But shew, it was funny!

kellydisney

Cheesebum :lol: Good thing you were there to help him out! I'm forever worried I will sit in something gooey during the busy lunch hours at the parks. Poor guy!

GrandFloridian1

I've got a quick one for ya. A couple of years ago I was staying at the All Star Sports Resort with my friend. We woke up early to grab some breakfast at the food court and then to head to MK. I ordered a cheese omelet with homefries and headed over to the area where they dispense the condiments. I pressed the button to dispense some ketchup on my homefries but it squirted ALL over me. It got on my face and on my shirt. I was pretty embarassed. I guess they use compressed air to dispense the condiments and the tank was low which caused the ketchup to spray out. Disney came to the rescue and helped to clean me up and they laundered my shirt at no cost.

WDW1971

Disnick said:
you should be just as embarassed about telling the story on here as you are with the actual story

i think everyone here is going to look at you a little different now and probably be a little disgusted by you... and basically have no respect whatsoever for you

just my opinion

Dude, it's something she couldn't have controlled. It's just nature. The only one I've lost respect for...is you. :zipit:

Captain Chaos

I'm going to post one.... I don't know how embarassing this was, but it happened to my friend in 2002.. We were walking around Epcot, right after eating at the Beirgarten... There was a huge dark cloud just beyond Spaceship Earth... We knew a down pour was about to happen... So, we decided to not hang around for IllumiNations... Instead we figured lets run to Future World and out to the busses so we can beat the rain and stay dry back at the hotel... Well, not going to happen obviously... As we were walking at a very fast pace, there was a huge crack of thunder and flash of lightening... My friend screamed and started running toward Future World... I just started laughing.... Other around started laughing too... We didn't make it to Norway before the rain hit... On top of that, we were looking for a place to stand under so we could stay as dry as we can until the rain slowed down.. I wanted to stand in the store in Norway.. my friend said NOOO THIS AREA LOOKS BETTER... Guess where he picked?? THE FREAKIN MEN'S ROOM... Needless to say, I held my breath for a record amount of time waiting for the rain to stop... EWWWW

I love this thread...

Anyways, here's some of mine:

*My family and I were to meet other member of our group by the fountain in front of the America pavilion. At the time, my 5 year old cousin was with us when she (unbeknownst to us) falls into the fountain. Soon after, we hear a small voice saying "mommy, this is better than the pool at our hotel!" Needless to say, people were looking:lookaroun .

*I should have expected this one, but still it was embarrassing. We were all dining at 50's primetime. Whatever I got must have come with broccoli--which I totally loathe--I vow never to eat it. Anyways, I knew that they "picked" on you at the restaurant, but I didn't know to what extreme. So, our waiter (cousin?) asked me if I was finished with my plate (which still had all of the broccoli on). I said yes. He then proceeds to tell me that mom will be real upset if he brings the plate back to her with the greens on it. I try to reason with him that I hate broccoli and never eat it. It was a no go--he had me put my head up to the wall in the middle of the restaurant while he and everyone else in there pointed to me and said "Shame! Shame! Shame!" Time seemed to stop, and it looked like everyone was laughing at me. I was so embarrassed that I wished I had just sucked the broccoli down.

*We were on the friendship boat and it happened to be docked at the dolphin. They had just closed off entry to the boat when this Japanese family comes running down the pier--they obviously don't speak english. They try to get around the fairy attendant multiple times, as they don't understand why they are not allowed to pass onto the boat. Finally, the attendant gets upset and screams to the family whilst pointing, "YOU...NO...GO!!!" I think they finally got it then.

duppa518

If I didn't believe in karma before this happened, I sure did afterwards. Me and my father, mother, brother, aunt, uncle and two cousins just finished watching a show outside the China pavillion where some very young contortionists were doing some extraoridnary things. Seriously, you wouldn't believe how flexible these kids were. Anyway, we start to walk away, and like the smartalick I am decide to crack a joke. So I put on this loud obnoxious voice so that no one would miss my snappy one-liner and say, "Man, those kids are so flexible they can kiss thier own butts (but I didn't say butts.)" Everyone starts laughing and not two seconds later, WHAM!! Right into a garbage can. It made a ton of noise, and everyone within 50 feet started laughing, while everyone who heard my little joke was saying, "Serves you right."

raven

JKovach said:
...you are a jerk sir...if you have a problem with that get off this forum

maybe im overreacting cuz of this disnick clown, but you are an awful person to post such an unnecessary statement...Seriously, you are a joke... if you have problem with this thread, DON'T READ IT... i apologize if seeing "Your Most Embarassing Disney Moment!! (LETS GO, BE HONEST NOW)" is distracting to you, but when A LOT of people have enjoyed the thread... why make a complete jerk remark

Such a harsh reply to a new person on the boards.

First of all, that post was actually MINE. I was on my friend's computer and posted a reply not realizing that he recently joined the forum and I was actually signed on in his name.

Secondly, it has been stated over and over again to search a subject BEFORE you make a new thread. Most likely there will be a thread or two about the subject already. That's why Steve put in the "search threads" feature in every thread. Duplicate threads make it very confusing for people. I replied in threads with this subject a few times before and members just don't want to keep typing the same stories over and over again.

Thirdly, as a member who has been on this forum with a 2 different names for nearly 8 years now, I'd like to think that most members have the curtesy to to realize a gag post when it is posted and not blow off the handle at "the new guy". I was simply making a simple statement.

I would apreciate it in the future members to be careful of how you treat "a newbie". To me, most of you are all new and there are many lessons to be learned about this forum. As I have also done, an apology to Disneyguy2005 would be appreciated because he didn't actually post the comment and now everyone thinks bad of him. He's only posted twice and both were by me because I didn't realize he joined and was signed in on his computer.

We all love Disney World and the corporation. That's the main reason why I worked for them. We all have dreams that want to come true.

Thank you kindly and I hope you can forgive my accidental post. :wave:

Tigger1988

raven said:
Such a harsh reply to a new person on the boards.

First of all, that post was actually MINE. I was on my friend's computer and posted a reply not realizing that he recently joined the forum and I was actually signed on in his name.

Secondly, it has been stated over and over again to search a subject BEFORE you make a new thread. Most likely there will be a thread or two about the subject already. That's why Steve put in the "search threads" feature in every thread. Duplicate threads make it very confusing for people. I replied in threads with this subject a few times before and members just don't want to keep typing the same stories over and over again.

Thirdly, as a member who has been on this forum with a 2 different names for nearly 8 years now, I'd like to think that most members have the curtesy to to realize a gag post when it is posted and not blow off the handle at "the new guy". I was simply making a simple statement.

I would apreciate it in the future members to be careful of how you treat "a newbie". To me, most of you are all new and there are many lessons to be learned about this forum. As I have also done, an apology to Disneyguy2005 would be appreciated because he didn't actually post the comment and now everyone thinks bad of him. He's only posted twice and both were by me because I didn't realize he joined and was signed in on his computer.

We all love Disney World and the corporation. That's the main reason why I worked for them. We all have dreams that want to come true.

Thank you kindly and I hope you can forgive my accidental post. :wave:

:wave: Its all good, don't worry about JKovach, he and Disnick we're the same moron.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom