Your Most Embarrassing Disney Moment!! (LETS GO, BE HONEST NOW)

WildLodgeFan

Most embarrassing moment at Disney:
goofyfight3.jpg

Period.

:eek: Okay, NOW you have to tell the story behind the picture!:kiss:

Grim Grinner

This happened to the wife during our honeymoon...

During our first-ever trip to Animal Kingdom, we struck out for the Kali River and boarded, excited to cool down. Unfortunately for my wife, she was wearing a brand new blue shirt that she bought a couple days before the trip.

We got soaked.

When we got back to the room to change into our swimming wear, her entire torso was blue and I do mean the entire torso. Several showers later and she was still blue!

Needless to say, it was some time before we got to go swimming. We joke about it every time we ride the ride.

kc1296426

Now it's a hot packed day in the summer a couple years back, and me and my friends were in the HM's Stretching room. The room was packed, and it was in the middle of the show and I just had to fart SO bad. It was gross, not going to lie, but it not only did it smell like raw butt, it was LOUD. It was like a machine gun going off. So I farted and the total scary mood of the stretching room was gone and you could hear some people giggle under their breath over my fart, and some people started staring at me with a mean look on there face. I could understand, you know, waiting 40 minutes to be in a packed room full of people and this guy just making a nasty fart out loud. Yeah, it was pretty gross as some people started covering their mouths and noses and people asking each other what that smell was...I was completely embarrassed and I was practically the first one out of that stretching room. :lookaroun

peter_pan_man

Most embarrassing moment at Disney:
goofyfight3.jpg

Period.

Thats AWESOME!!!

Now it's a hot packed day in the summer a couple years back, and me and my friends were in the HM's Stretching room. The room was packed, and it was in the middle of the show and I just had to fart SO bad. It was gross, not going to lie, but it not only did it smell like raw butt, it was LOUD. It was like a machine gun going off. So I farted and the total scary mood of the stretching room was gone and you could hear some people giggle under their breath over my fart, and some people started staring at me with a mean look on there face. I could understand, you know, waiting 40 minutes to be in a packed room full of people and this guy just making a nasty fart out loud. Yeah, it was pretty gross as some people started covering their mouths and noses and people asking each other what that smell was...I was completely embarrassed and I was practically the first one out of that stretching room. :lookaroun

THAT WAS YOU??? :eek:

Just kidding! This made me laugh very hard.

Ok, so mine is somewhat funny and a bit crude. My Disney cohort (who introduced me to the magic) and I were in the World for a 2 day trip in March of 2007 so we could ride HM once more before the refurb. It had been her fav ride since she was a kid. We were in Epcot for a day and had made our way into WS. I was carrying a very cool Jack messenger bag that I had purchased earlier that day to tote my goodies around the parks. At the time the only substantial item in the bag was my camera, which was in the flap that folded over the front of the bag. So we are walking through WS and I needed some medicine out of the bag. I pulled up the flap to get the Excedrin that I needed and instead of putting the flap down I just let it go. Instead of the flap falling straight down, it had a bit of swing down effect. The bag hung low enough to allow the camera, which was in the perfect spot, to hit me in the testicles. So I immediately doubled over the with typical nauseating pain look on my face. :hurl:

My friend was concerned so she turned around and asked what was wrong. She was about 10 feet away at this point. I told her (I guess with a quiet voice) that I hit myself. She couldn't hear what I was saying and asked again. I repeated that I had hit myself. Again should could not make out what I was saying; being in pain and frustrated I shouted "I HIT MYSELF IN THE BA--S". :brick: :hammer:And yes there were several people around.

I promptly get this look :eek: as she turns and walks away. When she is away from the onlookers I then have to deal with this :ROFLOL:. After the pain had diminished I had quite a large laugh myself.

Diane Hughess

Gross

We were in EPCOT during the Food & Wine Festival @ 3 yrs ago. I was pushing my daughter (@6) and son (@3) in a stroller. My daugfhter yells, "Mom!! I don't feel so good!", and she stands up out of the stroller & pukes. Some of it landed on my sons lap. He said "Mommy, look what someone poured on my legs!! That wasn't very nice of them!" He had no idea it was his sister's puke. So anyway, we were on our way to Teppanyaki, my daughters favorite restaurant for our reserved seating. I asked if she was sure she still wanted to go, she said she felt great now, and really wanted to go. So we are seated at the farthest table from the entrance. We order, and she gives me 'the look.' So I grab her and we run down to the bathroom behind the host desk. Of course there is a line. I push her through it, and just as we are about to enter the restroom, she pukes ALL OVER this poor lady waiting in line. I mean ALL OVER. This poor woman was wearing shorts and flip flops and was absolutely DRIPPING in puke! Talk about ruining someone's day! When we got in the restroom, a lady offered us her stall, and brought us some moist towels to wipe my daughter down with. While we were in the stall, I heard people saying "Oh, gross! What type of peron would just puke and walk away!" I never did get to apologize to that poor woman who was puked on, but I guess she has a story about her Disney World trip to share for a lifetime! No fairy dust and magic for her! When leaving the restroom, I stopped by the host desk and told them what happened, they said they'd take care of it. She ended up puking all night long!

Tinkerbella16

About 2 years ago at wdw...

I was staying at all star sports. For breakfast, at the resort I had the biscuits and gravy. Never again.

We to mk for the day.around noon, my stomach started rumbling. Didn't think much of it at first.

I was on line at splash mountain. Behin me was this family of 4. The son was acting really obnoxious and was bumping into me a lot.

We got to the part of the line where you need to walk up the stairs. His face was at the right height.....

He bumped into me one more time and I couldn't hold it anymore....I let one rip right into this kids face. I don't think his parents heard, but he was real quiet for the rest of the wait in line. I did all I could to keep myself from cracking up at the look on his face.

Priceless

This one is the best one...I am sitting at my desk at work, cracking up, and everyone is asking me if I'm ok. I just said yeah, just read something funny.
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

MKCP 1985

I've posted it before, so here's the full link with more photos:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=2766548&postcount=14

:wave:

That's awesome - I can't believe the people who posted to that earlier thread never responded to that at all. . . just acted like nothing happened at all. :ROFLOL:

Kid with Mickey. . .

Man with Stitch . . .

Bully Goofy run amok, being taken down by kids and then taking out the kids . ..

Kid with Mad Hatter. . .

:ROFLOL:

Jenna

Blatantly can top all of these lol! Was going down humunga kowabunga (sp) in typhoon lagoon and clearly did not read the instructions on the slide! I didnt cross my arms and needless to say 'the girls' came out of my bikini top and were on show for ALL to see! DAMN the viewing area at the bottom of that slide damnit!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom