Your Most Embarrassing Disney Moment!! (LETS GO, BE HONEST NOW)

kellydisney

On my very first trip to Disney, I was 12. I was wearing white shorts and walking around the park enjoying myself. And a "girlie" accident happened. All over my nice white shorts. Did I know? NO. How long was I walking around like that? Don't know. My mom noticed and took me to the clothing shop on Main Street to get a change of clothes. Embarrising AND disgusting all wrapped in one. Eew! lol

So when i was about 14? (not sure) anyway i guess the age you are old enough to drive one of the water mouse boats without an adult cause i had rented one at the polynesian. well im not exactly an experience sailor so when i get in the boat i put the throttle all the way forward thinking the boat is just forward, reverse and stop... thats not the case... so i zoom forward and i immeadiately stop the boat but now the CM at the dock is yelling at me for speeding in the no wake zone... im trying to express i didnt know but its too late im allready too far away... so i spend the next 5 minutes slowly moving out of the area... i could have swam faster. anyway so now im cruising around the seven seas lagoon having a blast when all of a sudden im getting yelled at by a CM in a boat. Apparently this time i was too close to the big ferry boat (in my opinion i wasnt anywhere near it but i wasnt gonna aruge with her). so shes yelling like a mad woman and making wild hand gestures to get out of the area. after my half hour was up i went out again with my little brother. after being out for a few minutes i let him drive.... the CM in the boat returns (out of nowhere too) and starts yelling at me for letting an underage rider drive. so here i am looking like the idiot of the year and it all was just a series of misunderstandings... it was fun though...

if some of you dont think thats embarrassing enough, i went on Kali River Rapids, thinking it was like all the other raft rides at amusement parks where they say u can get wet but never really do... well, i was wrong u really do get wet. it was after getting off the ride that i learned that my shorts become see through when wet...

disneylands

Account Suspended
I have two, my first was when I was about 12 I was trying to be funny when my family and I were there around xmas time and I wanted to be funny and try and eat the "snowflakes" I was running twards one and opened my mouth and in it went... It tasted awful I, started coughing up a lung and had to run into a near by bathroom where I almost threw up...

second, I went to typhoon lagoon and put on a TON of sun block (I burn VERY easily) so I was swimming and apparently (im guessing) it wasnt water proof so I was in the wave pool all afternoon and I got out and I was a little red, but me being naieve as i was thought that the sun block was still on, so I laid out for about two hours and when we went to the hotel to get ready for the hoopdie doo(sp?) I was as red as a tomato. i finally went to the doo and the character who played 6 bits was walking around before the show and made a joke about my red skin. so I said, "you know we saw you last year... you were much funnier then..." well of course I made a grave mistake during the entire show the ENTIRE cast picked on me. it was sooooooo embarrassing.

FanofDinsey1981

Do you know how hard it is to keep my laughing quiet here in a VERY quiet office!? This thread had me in tears.

here is mine....

August of 2003. My husbands first trip to disney with the family (he and my sister and I went for a short weekend in 2002). Mom, dad, my husband, my sister, her bf,and myself. 6 adults, all 21 and older.

My husband and sister's bf were goofing off in line to Kilmanjaro Safari, thinking they were funny. They were saying "oh, the animals on this ride are so LIFE-like..." A little kid standing behind us was convinced that they were fake animals on the ride. I was slightly mortified. Then, still thinking they were funny, started talking about "the man inside the mickey costume". I thought I was going to die when the little kid turns to his mother and said "IS ANYTHING REAL HERE IN DISNEY!?" and proceded to BALL his little eyes out because everything was fake, and mickey was fake, and santa is probably fake too......

Needless to say, my sister and I nearly killed them. My family of four has made dozens of trips to disney, and never once have we made like there is a man in a costume, to ourselves or anyone else. UGH, my face was so red, and my sister and I didn't talk to them the rest of the day.

Luckily, later my husband saw the family at Chef Mickey's, and profusly apologized to the family. The little boy had been convinced throughout the day by his family that the animals were real, and so were the characters. So his meal at Chef Mickey's was a happy one.

UGH. I still get mad about that one. :mad:

Disnick

Account Suspended
THIS IS MY VERY VERY VERY FIRST POST!

i must say that i have been a lurker for some time now and this thread has made me decide to become a member. this is probably the funniest thread that i can ever remember and the stories are hilarious

i just wanted to say that i decided to become an actually member with posting abilities because of this thread. here is my story

When I was about 14 years old i met a girl in MGM one day, and we talked for awhile and became friendly. back then i was all about not being around my family so i was happy to meet someone my age i could hangout with, especially an attractive girl who showed similar interest in me. well my sister was 17 at the time and really quite mean to me, out of good fun, but she was always very mean to me. so, one day i had met this girl at the pool area of our hotel and my sister knew about this girl. so she followed me down without me knowing, then when she saw me with her, she walked up to me and she said very quietly like she was making sure it was kept a secret, as if she was being serious, but loud enough so the girl could hear

"oh nick, dont worry mom and dad aren't annoyed about the sheets, they just had the hotel send up some guys to take care of it and give us some new sheets. just dont wet them again ok" and she just left

i was so embarassed! i didnt hangout with that girl much longer that day, i explained to her it was a joke, but when we planned on meeting again, she didnt show, and i didnt see her again

:cry:

lownalo

kellydisney said:
On my very first trip to Disney, I was 12. I was wearing white shorts and walking around the park enjoying myself. And a "girlie" accident happened. All over my nice white shorts. Did I know? NO. How long was I walking around like that? Don't know. My mom noticed and took me to the clothing shop on Main Street to get a change of clothes. Embarrising AND disgusting all wrapped in one. Eew! lol

Gonna vomit..........:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: .

Disnick

Account Suspended
kellydisney said:
TMI??? :drevil:

It's definitely vomit worthy but hey, someone asked!! :lol:

you should be just as embarassed about telling the story on here as you are with the actual story

i think everyone here is going to look at you a little different now and probably be a little disgusted by you... and basically have no respect whatsoever for you

just my opinion

Horizons1

I have had a few embarrassing moments at WDW but this one stands out in particular in my mind. It was during the summer and I was 14, ya know that age when your nieve and none too bright. Well anyways, my family and I were at MGM and since I was older, I could go off on my own. I thought this was the greatest thing in the world. So while my family was around the park, I was checking out the shops on Hollywood Boulevard and then I walked out onto the sidewalk. As I walked out, I noticed some attractive girls and being at that age, was instantly checking them out. Well I started walking along as they did, only not looking where I was going and I was picking up speed. Well I turn my head to see where I was going but it was too late. The next thing I know, I walk smack dab into one of the palms there on the sidewalk. I stood there for a minute before I realized what had happened and pulled my face outta that tree. Well I turn around and see a small crowd of people just staring at me. I turn back around to the tree and pushed on it a little. I then turn back around to the people and say "Well this one is not in any danger of falling over anytime soon. Better move onto the next" and walking through those people, I was like "Exscuse me folks, Disney tree inspector coming through. Im here for your safety" I got even more stares and then just took off. I found my family and stayed with them the rest of the day. Needless to say, I was pretty embarrassed. :lol:

kellydisney

Disnick: They said be honest :)

And if someone doesn't talk to me on a messageboard because of what happened to me when I was 12... first, would I even know they were avoiding me? Would I care? :wave:

Of course I do believe that out of all these stories, mine was by far the most embarrassing! haha

CoffeeJedi

wow, some of these stories make my "sat in gum at Epcot and people stared at me while my girlfriend rubbed my butt with ice" story pretty tame
(Kelly, don't worry about this guy, he's just a Troll, look at his post history)

Gucci65

CoffeeJedi said:
(Kelly, don't worry about this guy, he's just a Troll, look at his post history)

Okay, then that would explain it. I coudn't figure out why a newbie would "attack" an exsisting member.

Tigger1988

kellydisney said:

Oh I feel your pain, that happened to me once in grade school, and im sure every woman has experienced that atleast once in their life. and for those saying you should be more embarrassed about telling the story here, well this is on the same disgusting level as puking on a ride.

JKovach

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Tigger1988 said:
Oh I feel your pain, that happened to me once in grade school, and im sure every woman has experienced that atleast once in their life. and for those saying you should be more embarrassed about telling the story here, well this is on the same disgusting level as puking on a ride.

yeah this really is nothing to worry about i'd say... i mean as a guy do i know... no... hahahahahha thank god!

but anyways, i mean... in the future (or it already happened i dont know how old you are) you're gonna have a similar thing happen... only with a guy... and... well you know where i'm going with this... :zipit:

just saying, dont worry bout that, and i wouldnt worry bout the other thing... nature my friend, nature

Disnick you're a tremendous tool

find a hobby besides roids

JKovach

Account Suspended
Original Poster
DisneyGuy2005 said:
OK, how many threads of this subject can we find now? :lookaroun

YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING!!!!!

wow... i have never been a mean person or rude on this forum, but this guy is just as bad as Disnick

you are a jerk sir

I STARTED THIS FORUM OVER A MONTH AGO!!!

MY APOLOGIES IF THERE WAS ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS... IT WAS MY FIRST OR SECOND DAY AS A MEMBER, AND HEY... I'VE GOTTEN WELLLLLLL OVER 100 REPLIES!!! AND WE'VE HAD TONS AND TONS AND TONS OF PEOPLE REPLYING WITH "THIS THREAD IS SO FUNNY AND THIS THREAD IS A RIOT!!!"

so if you have a problem with that get off this forum

maybe im overreacting cuz of this disnick clown, but you are an awful person to post such an unnecessary statement

seriously... YOU DONT POST THAT ON A THREAD WITH WELL OVER 100 REPLIES AND WITH OVER 7,000 VIEWS AND A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING HOW MUCH THEY ENJOY IT AND A LOT OF PEOPLE POSTING HILARIOUS STORIES!!!

Seriously, you are a joke... if you have problem with this thread, DON'T READ IT... i apologize if seeing "Your Most Embarassing Disney Moment!! (LETS GO, BE HONEST NOW)" is distracting to you, but when A LOT of people have enjoyed the thread... why make a complete jerk remark

kellydisney

I agree. This is a PUBLIC MESSAGE FORUM. If you don't like the topic, the person who wrote it, or the way in which they spell, type, portray things, no one is forcing any of you to read it. We all have just as much right as the next person to say what we want on here. The good old US of A gave us that luxury. It's called Freedom of Speech.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom