Your Most Embarrassing Disney Moment!! (LETS GO, BE HONEST NOW)

disneylands

Account Suspended
kellydisney said:
Disnick: They said be honest :)

And if someone doesn't talk to me on a messageboard because of what happened to me when I was 12... first, would I even know they were avoiding me? Would I care? :wave:

Of course I do believe that out of all these stories, mine was by far the most embarrassing! haha

you must be one of the kindest people on this forum... I cant believe you didnt get mad at what disnick said. I respect you for that!!!!

Gucci65

Dean Stevens said:
i do too, but he got what he deserved

Are you serious, you don't look for cheesybums when you're in WDW? That's basically all I do. :lookaroun

well having said that, that could be my most embarassing story :lol:

Hmmm, may have to add that to my itinary next WDW trip (ex: be on the lookout for cheesybuns a/k/a cheesebum a/k/a gouda-on-the-bootie

Hey - why exactly did Kovach get suspended? What did I miss? OR was someone able to link him together with the meanie?

Tara Mae

Honestly?

My most embarassing moment was not noticing that one of the vendors was totally flirting with me.

I was talking on and on and babbling to my mum, and my dad had to point it out. I turned beet red.

Yep, that's the worst.

Tom

Beta Return
Gucci65 said:
Hey - why exactly did Kovach get suspended? What did I miss? OR was someone able to link him together with the meanie?

He posted a thread where he confessed to being DisNick and posting a bunch of rude posts, and that it was an accident and it really wasn't "him" and that he apologized, blah blah blah.

EDITED TO PLEASE THOSE WHO ARE SENSITIVE OR EASILY OFFENDED BY TECHNICAL TERMS AND PRESUMPTIONS: It seems to me (and I'm no psychologist), that from his obcessive behavior in this thread as well as his new names and harsh threads and posts, that he MAY be dealing with some medical or psychological issues (bipolar, ADD, OCD....), so perhaps it's a good thing that he has been removed. It was LIKE he had Tourette Syndrome of the fingers (not that he actually has Tourette's, just similar impulsive responses - no offense meant toward those who actually have it), and then would go to his other personality and express bouts of extreme happiness and glee because someone replied to a thread he started. Very child-like mannerisms for someone I believe I read was 21-ish (perhaps I'm wrong here). No, I'm not going to prescribe him anything, just seems to me that his reactions to being criticized and being booted were above and beyond, and way more than a childish prank. Creating a name and coming on here solely to belittle others requires a bit of effort and is more than a harmles prank - it stems from something bigger.

Edit: Here is the other thread - it has indeed been closed but is still accessible: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=60251&highlight=disnick I don't think my original statements in this post are out of line as someone may think they are - as you can see in this thread.

Dukeblue1016

edwardtc said:
He posted a thread (that has either been removed or I just can't find again) where he confessed to being DisNick and posting a bunch of cruel and hateful posts, and that it was an accident and it really wasn't "him" and that he apologized, blah blah blah.

It's obvious, from his obcessive behavior in this thread as well as his new names and extremely cruel threads and posts, that he has psychological issues (bipolar, ADD, OCD....), so it's probably best that he not be on here. It was like he had Tourette Syndrome of the fingers, and then would go to his other personality and absolutely freak out because someone replied to a thread he started. Very child-like mannerisms.

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

what are you talking baout edward?!?!?! check a thread with disnick in it... he had 9 posts, check his post history. one says "you people are a bunch of jokes" another says something about shutting up over groceries, and another was tellign some girl she was being mean (when people actually agreed)

the six other posts... are him pleadign to be liked? (looked like a joke)/him posting insignifant letters of the alphabet

What are you smoking... hateful? tourettes??? freak out?!?!?!

nothing he said under the fake number was like... flipping out... nothign was hateful, and nothing was that offensive

I've been a lurker and i've notice threads with racism, threads with spam, and threads attacking religions and/or nationalities... how is "you people are a joke" something you called hateful/tourettes/obsessive?!?! 9 threads is obsessive???

Mentall illness is nothign to joke about, and I've seen a counselor for certain things (not anything to do with this, but i know others who have), and trust me... its very serious thing, so when someoen comes on and just jokes around during the day saying "you're a bunch of jokes" when he was including himself in that... no need for you to write somehting about how he needs to seek counseling and that you "despise" him

if anyone needs anger management... its you

I agreed he shoulda been kicked... no need to go under a fake name and make random posts about nothing, but to call what he did hateful or obsessive OR TOURETTES...

i am certain you have much worse issues than he did

Tom

Beta Return
Dukeblue1016 said:

what are you talking baout edward?!?!?! check a thread with disnick in it... he had 9 posts, check his post history. one says "you people are a bunch of jokes" another says something about shutting up over groceries, and another was tellign some girl she was being mean (when people actually agreed)

the six other posts... are him pleadign to be liked? (looked like a joke)/him posting insignifant letters of the alphabet

nothing he said under the fake number was like... flipping out... nothign was hateful, and nothing was that offensive

I've been a lurker and i've notice threads with racism, threads with spam, and threads attacking religions and/or nationalities... how is "you people are a joke" something you called hateful/tourettes/obsessive?!?! 9 threads is obsessive???

Mentall illness is nothign to joke about, and I've seen a counselor for certain things (not anything to do with this, but i know others who have), and trust me... its very serious thing, so when someoen comes on and just jokes around during the day saying "you're a bunch of jokes" when he was including himself in that... no need for you to write somehting about how he needs to seek counseling and that you "despise" him

I agreed he shoulda been kicked... no need to go under a fake name and make random posts about nothing, but to call what he did hateful or obsessive OR TOURETTES...

:rolleyes:

Tigger1988

Dukeblue1016 said:

He had almost 30 posts.....the most offensive were deleted

Dukeblue1016

Tigger1988 said:
He had almost 30 posts.....the most offensive were deleted

Again, i saw most of what was said... 30... not quite sure i saw 30, but... nothing was very offensive. Look at JKovach, 190 posts, ZERO offensive, most good fun.

Then this other name gets created, again, i saw a rude post about groceries, i saw him say "you're a bunch of jokes' and something towards a girl who was acting as if she was better than someone else. Did he over do it, yes, was he serious, likely not...

and edward, you can't roll your eyes, because your 25 or 26 years old and your good enough not to make up a false name and write 'your a joke" to people INCLUDING YOURSELF out of good natured fun getting out of hand, you're better than him

I know you and everyone else on this site including myself has done far worse than that, no one has a right to judge someone like that. I myself actually did have a rough childhood... things were not great for me and I did not get everything I wanted growing up. However, to be judged as a mentally ill person or as a tourette... thats very insulting

thats more insulting than what he did, and you have no right to judge someone like that at all

honestly, if someone starting a post saying "h" bothers you to the point you need to tell that person to get counseling and that you 'despise them' you should talk to someone

oh yeah, and "h"

Again, as I read the moderator say, it took him nearly an hour to clean up his mess which was unneccessary, so fine, kick him out... it should be done with, people shouldn't still be talking about him and saying he is mentally ill, and a skyzophrenic, i played basketball with someone with this disease and they got pulled from school and the team and were in a hospital for several months, you saying things like this can be found to be extremely offensive to some people

cool ya jets, i also should cool mine because i am getting worked up for nothing

either let this thread die or live out its original purpose and have embarassing stories, just don't be so quick to judge people when you're no better edward

WDW1971

brich said:
It was a tad over the top with the mental illness diagnosis. JKovack simply was just trying to have fun and got carried away. No more, no less... :)

All I said was he might want to see counseling if something that happened at his place of work caused him to do what he did. By his own admission, it did.

Dukeblue1016

WDW1971 said:
All I said was he might want to see counseling if something that happened at his place of work caused him to do what he did. By his own admission, it did.

He also said he was doing it out of his own boredom and good fun... is that good fun to insult anyone, no... i just agree with what a lot of people said on that other thread i didnt have time to reply to before its deletion... he should be forgiven, what he did was not half as bad as what has been seen from others and, counseling is not necessary when you go under a fake alias and jokingly say "your a joke"

I just think the thing got out of hand, he got what he deserved by getting kicked off, he doesnt need to be torn apart for what he did and called a spaz or that he has tourettes or that he freaked out at anyone, because he did not.

Again, counseling can be quite offensive to those not open to it, and you can clearly see the change in his tone from his apologetic thread change from true embarassment and regret to a defensive state when he started getting bashed even worse.

It needs to just be let go, i feel bad for him, he clearly had fun (under JKovach) as I've read a lot of his posts history, and really cheered up certain people. Plus he clearly had an obvious love for disney and for a lot of people on here, you could tell the way he overly thanked people and tried to setup a thread JUST FOR thanking people... kid makes a dumb mistake and he gets judged as a terrible human being and ridiculed as if he were some wretched beast... i hate to feel like i cannot be comfortable on here being myself for fear I might slip up and get humiliated and judged as someone i'm not, and to be insulted like that.

I feel umcomfortable posting this because I do not wanna be ridiculed, but its gotten outta hand (again) and someone needs to step in and put a stop to it

Gucci65

OK - thanks for the info.

I did read some posts where he was being ugly to Kellydisney......hmmm maybe I should try & find some time to log on during the weekends. Seems like I miss the exciting stuff :lol:

Gucci65

edwardtc said:
He posted a thread t=60251&highlight=disnick"]http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=60251&highlight=disnick[/url] I don't think my original statements in this post are out of line as someone may think they are - as you can see in this thread.

Thanks for the link Edward, now I'm up to date!

MiRi

Dukeblue1016 said:
I feel umcomfortable posting this because I do not wanna be ridiculed, but its gotten outta hand (again) and someone needs to step in and put a stop to it

When people start posting things like this on a message board, you know something's gotta be wrong. :(

Duke, I am really sorry you feel that way. No one should ever feel uncomfortable posting something on a message board. I know how you feel, though.

Dean Stevens

Account Suspended
edwardtc said:
Edit: Here is the other thread - it has indeed been closed but is still accessible: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=60251&highlight=disnick I don't think my original statements in this post are out of line as someone may think they are - as you can see in this thread.

I agree with Duke on this one. They are out of line, terribly out of line. "As you can see in this thread?" What can we see in this thread? that someone admitted to his wrong-doing and that he acted with a lot of stupidity? Look at your post in this thread? That's worse than anything he did.

Have you ever heard of not using the word starting with an "R" that relates to mentally challenged people. People use this R word all the time when talking to or about someone stupid or who does something stupid. Its always taught though not to use this word because it is offensive to people who either know someone or are related to someone who is mentally challenged.

How about homosexuals. Do you think they enjoy hearing people call other people names that begin with the letter "F" or... any word that refers to homosexuality in a negative manner? If you were gay and walked down the street and heard yelling at another man and using one of these words as insult to them not because they are of this type, but rather because its a general insult in today's society, wouldn't that offend you? To see someone who clearly is not (or maybe they are, does not matter) get called that name is very offensive to some because it hits too close to home.

Personally I found everything you've said so far on this matter to be extremely offensive. What if my older sister has tourettes??? Do you think I would find it "cute" that you called a kid who started a few stupid posts someone with tourettes??? What if I have a mother who goes to counseling every night because she has a problem of some sort. What if my brother, or my aunt, or my best friend has schizophrenia, do you think I laughed when you called a kid who makes up an extra no for obviously no reason someone with multi-personality disorder??? I'm not saying I do, but maybe I do, thats not your business, and I can assure you there are people on this forum who are in these situations.

I entirely agree with what Duke has said and I personally feel like you've made this situation far worse by turning something so little into something its not.

Mmmeredith

Dukeblue1016 said:

I second that! It strikes me as rather bizarre that people are telling him he's mentally ill and then saying they hate him. As I've mentioned before, I don't think he's mentally ill. Unless someone on this board has the qualification to make this sort of diagnosis and actually knows him in real life and knows all his symptoms, I think people are being very brash with their diagnoses. Also, that sort of talk is very insulting to anyone with a history of mental illness. You wouldn't throw around diagnoses of cancer, so why try to diagnose mental illnesses? Even if he were mentally ill, such posts would be offensive, as they say that he is ill, then that they hate him for it. That's just not nice. I think some board members need to read up on mental illnesses before posting about them in the future.

MiRi

I agree. You don't call someone you don't know a "schizophrenic". If you don't know, then don't say it. Just my 2 cents.

I enjoyed JKovach's posts. It's a shame this had to happen.

Zoot74

Dean Stevens said:
I agree with Duke on this one. They are out of line, terribly out of line
I would hate to be your child, god forbid I ever disobeye you... and I'm not going to say what because I am not sucha low person I need to resort to details of mishappenings in peoples life not as fortunate as me to make myself feel better. You have HUGE issues when you turn the problems of the world and others mifortune into a joke and try to stand above all like some almight father above.

Speaking of out of line, there was no need for a statement such as that. Disagreeing with someone's comment is one thing, but insinuating child abuse is uncalled for.

brich

WDW1971 said:
No worries. I was responding to another's post, not yours... :D

Dean Stevens

Account Suspended
Zoot74 said:
Speaking of out of line, there was no need for a statement such as that. Disagreeing with someone's comment is one thing, but insinuating child abuse is uncalled for.

I agree, hence me touching upon it, but t actually getting into it...

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THAT GUY DID THOUGH.

I agree with you though, it was uncalled for, but i was simply making a point at how offensive every word this guy has spoken so far has been, for all you know... i could have been abused as a child, i wasn't making it a light comment.

Either way, sorry, i did go over the edge, i will edit it out for good measure. Maybe you can edit yours out (not because I don't want to look bad but just because I dont think it is something we should be talking about... i admit i never was abused, but i know people who were)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom