Your First Ride

Jekyll Baker

July 1976 - I can't remember - I was 8! Possibly the monorail from Contemporary to MK. All I can remember was begging my parents to buy more ticket books

m star

Well, it was at Disneyland, not WDW, but it was Pirates of the Carribbean. And it scared the ____ out of me because I was 2 and a half. Amazingly, I think that is my favorite ride today.

brich

Jekyll Baker said:
July 1976 - I can't remember - I was 8! Possibly the monorail from Contemporary to MK. All I can remember was begging my parents to buy more ticket books
Ticket Books :eek:
Remember those?? :lol:
Seems like just yesterday.... :lookaroun

Number_6

I don't know if it was my actual first ride or not, since I was only about 3 or 4 at the time, but I the earliest memory I have of a ride was going on 20k Leagues Under the Sea with my grandfather. That was just really cool! :D

Raven66

I don't remember, it was such a looooooooooooong time ago. :lookaroun But the first ride I went on with my daughter was the Teacups. :D

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Great question but an easy one for me to answer.
1991-Spaceship Earth...and has been the first ride of every single trip since then. It's the only way I know that I have truly arrived in Disney.

This one is easy. The MK parking lot tram to the TTC!! Next would have been the ferry. The first actual ride for me in a park was the WDW Railroad.

coltow

My very first trip was in 1983 and I remember the Jungle Cruise was my very first Disney ride. That same trip at EPCOT our first ride there was Spaceship Earth. My family's first trip to MGM we rode Catastrophe Canyon. Before we were married, I brought my husband for his first time in 1998 and I remember like it was yesterday that he really wanted to check out the Haunted Mansion so a few hours after our flight landed that's where we went. Our first ride as husband and wife (of course we honeymooned there) we went straight to Tower of Terror! It's kind of funny how you remember these things.

Burgstressera

I was 5 the first time I went to WDW and since that was nearly 22 years ago I do not remember the first ride I ever went on.

But I can tell you the first roller coaster I ever rode was Thunder Mountain Railroad with my dad. I shook for like 30 minutes after riding it I was so terrified. Today I hate roller coasters and will not ride any of them with the exception of Thunder Mountain Railroad - no idea why but I have no problem riding it!!! :)

Of course my husband makes me try all disney's new roller coasters once - I'm terrified for the opening of EE....:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom