Your First Ride

Tara Mae

I figured it out.
I went through pictures, and stories, and researched.
My first ride was Snow White! At 8 months! Nothing scared me then! Does now. ;)

Pongo

I've been going since before i was born, so your guess is as good as mine.

The earliest record of any rides hat I have is from when I was six. My aunt wrote them down in an autograph book for me. The first one listed is Big Thunder Mountain. Not sure if that's accurate.

According to my early handwriting, though, "The Perade Was The BesT." Misspellings and odd capitalizations included.

bferrara16

IASW... and I've never wanted to go on it since :drevil:

... but, before going on any rides my first day, I happened to walk in as the Sword in the Stone show was going on - so that's the first real Disney experience for me (and it was pretty cool)

SheenaXena

I really can't remember the exact ride. I was like 5 or 6 years old. I'm thinking that it had to be Space Mtn. Not really for sure. I remember BTMR, Tom Sawyer Island, Tea Cups, PotC, and Swiss Family Tree House. Oh and Dreamflight and 20,000 LUtS. I remember seeing the mermaids and thinking they were real. I was little!:)

Welsh Tink

I think my first ride was Mission to Mars. What I do remember is that it was during their 15 year celebration - Novemeber 1986 - and they were handing out spot prizes as you went through the gates.Wasn't lucky enough to win though.

a2grafix

Back in fall of 1977 I remember, vaguely, that me and my family first went on the double-decker bus down Main Street to Cinderella's Castle. From where, I do not know, but I remember Dumbo, the carousel, Snow White, and 20k leagues.

But just like many of you when return to the Magic Kingdom, it just seems right after walking down Main Street to head left into Adventureland and fan out from there.

I see that many are posting first rides at the other parks, so it was Spaceship Earth, then either Communicore East and Universe of Energy and World of Motion back in mid-January 1983.

For another return trip in August 1990 -- the last with my family, we finalyl got to visit MGM Studios. I believe the first ride was the backlot tour.

RedBaron

Well I only remember PotC from my first trip back in 1980 when I was about 8. I do remember my next trip as a young adult and my first ride was SSE and I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen and was hooked from then on.

wvugeoggrad

Not sure about my frist trip to WDW bc I was 7 but I do remember Mr. Toad's wild ride bc it scared me to death and I remember LOVING peter pan! But when I got to go back finally when I moved to FL last year I went straight for Splash Mountain! :)

DonaldDoleWhip

Monorail to MK from Polynesian.

Tea Cups, and I've been hooked ever since.

Peter Pan's Flight

It's A Small World

Dumbo the Flying Elephant

My first five, not at all in order.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom