Your First Ride

CaliSurfer182

I am going to guess that my first ride was the DL railroad.......although I remember Captain EO, the submarine voyage, mission to mars, and the inner space ride.

d43boy

Because I was only 18 months old the first time I went to WDW, I will have to go with the earliest memory I have of a ride, which was later....

I specifically remember my parents tookmy sister and I to the old character breakfast at "The Empress Lilly", at the then "Disney Marketplace"
I pulled on Pluto's tongue, and my mother told me if everyone did that, Pluto wouldn't have a tongue!! :lol:

Then we went to MK and I road Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (RIP) with my mother. That's the earliest Disney memory I have! :eek:
Been every year since!!

(my mother still cries when she sees Pluto in a parade/meet and greet!)

flscooman

This will be one of the more strange ones. summer of 1972 a family friend worked for Monsanto. Monsanto was the original sponser of circlevision 360 in tommorrowland. We got to go back stage to the corporate lounge and have a coke then went into theatre to see the movie. Very cool to go backstage at 9 yrs old thought we were special. Knew that day I wanted to work for the mouse. 22 yrs later it happened now I'm about to celebrate 12yrs with Disney. :)

Mimi

Small World... 1977. I was 3 and I still remember some of it! I was amazed!!! It was my favorite ride (they say) until I rode Dumbo, which was my favorite ride until I rode If You Have Wings, which was my favorite until... well, you get the picture. :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom