Your First Ride

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
I'm surprised at how many people rode It's A Small World first.

Well, It's a classic!!
Anymore people want to share their first ride experiece with us?

Poco909

hmmmm, i went in 1994 for the first time, i was 7, so..uhh...i think it was the Jungle Cruise my first ride i ever went on.

My first ride would have been Pirates of the Caribbean back in '99, i think we were heading for splash mountain but couldn't wait any longer to experience the magic so PotC it was.

jonny

Tara Mae

Let's see, I was 8 months old, I don't really remember. lol
But let me ask my mom and check some pics.
Well, no info, but I think it was some ride in Magic Kingdom that was family friendly. Will get back to you on that!

Expo_Seeker40

The first ride I ever went at Disney was Tower of Terror. We went in early December 1996 for the x-mas/25th anniversary. Crowds were nice and low. I couldn't wait to go on Tower of Terror. We arrived at the Boardwalk in the afternoon, hopped on a ferry and went to MGM that night LMAO only to ride tower of terror. We rode it 5-7 times in a row with each time little or no wait. It was amazing, and before fast pass came out.

I'll never forget that. It was a great experience, wow to think they had lap bars and it was a treat to get dropped twice in a row! LOL. We still have our first on ride photo from that first ride on ToT somewhere. I finally went on it again for the first time since 1996 this past April. Even though it has changed with upgrades, it is still a great Disney ride. :sohappy:

angelfaerie52

I know that the first thing I *did* was a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's. Sooo, the monorail! We then went to Magic Kingdom and I believe I went on Snow White. Yay!

Ella's Mommy

My first ride was PotC with my mother when I was only eight years old. To this day that is the first ride we go on when we get there. :)

Fantasmic!329

Not postive, but because Epcot was my first park, I believe my first attraction was SSE. Very nice start for a life-long obsession and love for all WDW parks. (I loved Disney even before I started going to the parks.)

surfsupdon

My first was Snow White's SCARY Adventure. I was 5. I screamed unrelentlessly throughout the ride. My 4 year old sister was laughing. My next 6 rides were on Its a Small World. Then back seat Big Thunder, and I was hooked!!

Rora

Space Mountain. I remember my sister's going on and on about how I couldn't handle it and how scared I'd be (I think I was 7). So I rode it with my mom thinking "this is awesome! what was all the fuss about?"

luckyeye13

It'd have to be Sounds Dangerous-Starring Drew Carey back in 1999. While not technically a ride, it was the first Disney attraction that I've ever experienced.

lebeau

I have no idea what mine was. I was 6 or 7. I remember what I rode but not in what order.

I know the first ride I took my wife on was Haunted Mansion, so that was her first

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom