Your First Ride

goofyvickie

Snow

First Ride was Snow White, my sister who was two years younger cried the entire ride afraid of the witch. Now that she is 41, she still cries seeing the witch....some things never change.

donvincenzo

I was 5, I don't remember. However, I do remember going on Splash Mountain that trip, which was probably my first big "thrill ride". I was a little nervous, I'll admit.

DisneyFanLS

First ride???...hmmmm....let's see.....Haunted Mansion in 1975!!! How old am I???? <I forget>....NURSE!! Where's my Medication??? :hammer:

DisneyWales

First ride

My first Disney ride was at DLRP I went on Big Thunder Mountain in Jan 2000.

My first WDW attraction was uh, hum, argh I cant remember I think was on sensory overload. Im sure it was Space Mountain..... What ever it was i know i had a HUGE grin on my face.:sohappy:

StevenT

Well, my parents and older brother went to the Disney in 1987 when my mother was still pregnent with me, so whatever they rode first, probably something in Tomorrowland. One of my earliest memories (Disney and not) is standing on the ferry boat with my Goofy hat and sunglasses on.

Chape19714

The WDWRR back in 1992. Ironically, It's one of those rides I just don't go on much anymore, not beacause I don't like it, just an occasional ride I go on every once and a while.

CrashNet

I think I was just destined to have EPCOT be the park I love the most, because my first ride ever was Rio De Tiempo in Mexico, June 2000. We got fast passes for Test Track (this was before M:S was there and after Horizons closed, so TT was pretty much the only "thrill" ride my family wanted to go on), and while waiting headed out to World Showcase. I think that was the day I fell in love with EPCOT.

FantasmicFan

I think it was Snow Whites Scary Adventure, however we went to Mickey's PhillarMagic before that, but thats not a ride, so...yea, Snow White!

Theresonly1

I don't know what the first ride ever was, I do know that in 1995 my first ride was Alien Encounter. My friend and I got in around the middle of the day, saw a line and stood in it. Half way through the line we figured out what it was. Boy, did we both wake up stiff the next morning, what an intense ride that was.

Alztybrn

True Story....
in 1991, first time I have ever went, I went with my girlfriends (now wife's) family for her high school graduation present. I haf barely left the state of New York for the first 18 years of my life, so here I was, going to the World for the first time. My inlaws had been many times...so of course they take me to Space Mountain for my very first ride at Disney World. Absolutley loved it, until we were outside Space after, and I realized that I lost my wallet, and all of my spending money for the week.It had fallen out during the ride.:brick:

In the long run, it had no influence on my perception of Disney as I have been back somewhere around 18 time since, including my honeymoon. In fact that was my first time back since the "incident".

I still laugh every time I ride space mountain, and can't wait to get back this June! :sohappy:

HunnyPot

I was only 2, but I believe my mother said it was It's a Small World. I do know that Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was the first roller coaster type ride I rode. (Next was Rock n' Rollercoaster at Opryland, USA, may it rest in peace.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom