Your favorite MK lunchtime meal???

daverube

Original Poster
We're headed back to WDW for a single day trip in about 6 weeks and plan to cruise the MK during the day.

As far back as I can remember, we've always headed to Pecos Bill for a burger lunch. This may be because we always spend the morning in Adventureland and Frontierland. We've eaten at most of the places around the MK and think that there's some other decent counter-service options out there. As such, I'm thinking about changing up our eating routine.

So my question is: What is your favorite lunchtime meal?? As we're visiting in October (and not on Halloween), I don't think that crowd-size is a factor (we usually avoid Fantasyland near the lunch hour).

FYI - dinner will be spent hopping booth to booth for a F&WF bonanza dinner!!! Go food!!! Go wine!!!

Thanks,

dave

Noodle Station near Tomorrowland if it is open has a different kind of offering than your usual burger and fries. Friendly staff. But not always open. We like Liberty Tree Tavern if you are looking for sit-down service. Pot roast is mmmmmmmmm good!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe! Good variety and a great value portion-wise. Plus, who could resist being serenaded by a Lounge Lizard during their meal?

:slurp: The Plaza has a nice sandwich menu, the price isn't bad either! Plus you get to sit down for a little bit and their sundaes are great.

Figment25

My vote goes for the Plaza if you want a change from the counter service... and it is reasonably priced, I think my husband and I usually spend no more than 30 including tip for the both of us, and the milkshakes are to die for, and I have to recommend the Plaza club :slurp:

BruceWayne

:slurp: The Plaza has a nice sandwich menu, the price isn't bad either! Plus you get to sit down for a little bit and their sundaes are great.

We love the plaza!!!! It's got great food, a good atmosphere (right on Main Street and you can see the castle!) and GREAT shakes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom