Your Favorite Disney Restuarant

longfamily

Original Poster
What is your favorite, you have got to have every time you visit, Disney restuarant? We discovered Victoria & Albert's two trips ago and I doubt that we will ever miss it again. Plus the menu changes daily so we get a new restuarant every time we go! Is there any place that your mouth waters for?

tigsmom

The Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL, & the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary are at the top of my list. :wave:

PurpleDragon

I'm addicted to German food so I have to say the Biergarten in Germany. All you can eat German food, and they have the 32oz. beers.

Mmmmmm shnitzel and beer!! :slurp:

trdisneyfan

The Norway restaurant. It's all-you-can-eat, but I kinda miss the all-buffet style they used to have. All of the hot stuff you have to order one at a time, although it's one flat fee. Good food, and the waitresses are usually easy on the eyes. :)

WDWScottieBoy

I loved eating at the POR foodcourt. I also like the 50's Prime Time Cafe, Whispering Canyon, ABC Commissary. There are plenty others, but I think atmosphere play a key role of which one I like.

I almost forgot, the bakery in France is something I HAVE to go to each trip. :slurp:

imagineer99

Marrakesh is my favorite "theme park" Restaurant...

In the hotels, I really like Jiko and Artist Point. However, I really would like to try California Grill.

I also would love to try to Victoria and Alberts (just to see if it compares with the Greenbrier);)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Beaches and Cream Soda Shop at the Yacht and Beach Club....I have decided to never eat lunch anywhere else but there when I visit WDW just for a weekend. :D

I also can't forget the Rose and Crown at Epcot and the Sci-Fi Dine In at the Studios....

jojoyner55

Well - Frankly, in all my trips the best service/food combo happened at Le Cellier. But there are so many good places - I will just have to try harder on upcoming trips to WDW until I hit every restaurant there. All for the good of the site, you realize! I'm booked for Feb, so I will hit as many as I can - It's my duty to my fellow WDWMAGICians. Oh! the sacrifices I make! :D

Mom's the word

Boma at AKL! The buffet is fabulous, the wonderful variety of interesting foods a special treat. And Chef Mickey's breakfast buffet, can't get enough of the sausage roulade. :)

KaliSplash

You'll laugh at this, but the one my family always hits, even if we are staying elsewhere, is the Roaring Forks at Wilderness Lodge.
It's just a fast food place and just an average one. But my youngest son has a very strong attachment to the place. (Perhaps because we were in the Wilderness Lodge the first time I let him have charging privileges with his room key, so he could eat all the chicken and fries he wanted.)
In any event, we never miss that one for at least one meal during the trip.
But seriously, others at top of list include Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Ray's in the Magic Kingdom, Sunshine Food Fair at Epcot, Sci-Fi Drive Inn at MGM and Flame Tree BBQ at AK.
As to real meals, I'm partial to Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Mom's the word said:
Boma at AKL! The buffet is fabulous, the wonderful variety of interesting foods a special treat. And Chef Mickey's breakfast buffet, can't get enough of the sausage roulade. :)
RATS!!!! You beat me to it!!! Aarrgh......lol

I second the motion - BOMA for me please!:D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
V&A's is in a class by itself...but we reserve for special occasions.

Next in line to that is Artist's Point for a superior meal.
In MK (the culinary weak link) Liberty Tree Tavern
Epcot Chef's de France and Le Cellier
MGM 50's Primetime and Sci Fi for the "show", Brown Derby for the food
AK (oops, weaker than MK) Flametree BBQ
DTD Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Guess I didn't narrow it down to one, oh well...

Nansafan

At one point I would have have said Tony's Town Square was a restaurant we never missed. A few years ago there was a major menu change and we haven't been back. The place we visit every trip is Cinderella's Castle. The food is good but the atmosphere is great. How can you beat eating in a castle!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom