Your Favorite Disney Restuarant

Buckeye

I will never visit WDW without a trip to Shula's Steakhouse in the Dolphin hotel. It is one of the finest steakhouses I've ever been to. The service is excellent, the food is unbelievable, and it has never been crowded. Plus, they have the coolest menu's ever. (They are footballs!) I actually think this is one of the most overlooked places in WDW. Oops....maybe I should just keep it a secret. :animwink:

imagineer99

^ I don't know if you're aware, but Shula's is a nationwide chain (like Ruth Chris Steakhouse).

If you like the restaurant so much, you can probably find one by you. I know we have one here in DC.:)

PhilharMagician

I have to go with Cape May Cafe @ the Beach Club for dinner. I love the New England clam bake. :slurp:

For breakfast I would say Donalds Breakfastasaurus in AK.

I am trying Boma in December. From what I hear that may hit the #1 position.

Buckeye

imagineer99 said:
^ I don't know if you're aware, but Shula's is a nationwide chain (like Ruth Chris Steakhouse).

If you like the restaurant so much, you can probably find one by you. I know we have one here in DC.:)

Thanks, I did know that and there is a Shula's 2 near us. It is a little less formal though and the steaks just weren't quite the same. If I'm ever in DC though, I'll look it up! :slurp:

tigsmom

PhilharMagician said:
I have to go with Cape May Cafe @ the Beach Club for dinner. I love the New England clam bake. :slurp:

That was a great meal. We were unable to get in this past July, but are definately going this spring. (making those PS arrangements early)

Scar

It's not quite a restaurant, or even a meal, but I love the Safari Amber at Animal Kingdom.

For a Theme Park brew, it's one great beer!

As for restaurants, Olivia's has rocketed up the list and we love the Fish and Chips in the U.K.

Disneygrl36

We always have dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table & I've never had a bad meal there. Plus, I mean isn't it every girls dream to eat in a castle with her Prince Charming?
We also love having afternoon tea at Garden View Tea at the Grand Floridian. It's such a nice break & so yummy..... :slurp:
Scones for me in 6 days! :sohappy: :sohappy:

tigsmom

Scar said:
It's not quite a restaurant, or even a meal, but I love the Safari Amber at Animal Kingdom.

For a Theme Park brew, it's one great beer!

As for restaurants, Olivia's has rocketed up the list and we love the Fish and Chips in the U.K.

Mmmmm Fish & Chips. I love to sit by the water & have that for lunch.

First Post? Welcome aboard! :wave:

Pippa

I adore Le Cellier and mean to try Cinderellas Royal Table on the next trip, I want one of those slipper dessert things that people were talking about in another thread! :slurp:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Pippa said:
I adore Le Cellier and mean to try Cinderellas Royal Table on the next trip, I want one of those slipper dessert things that people were talking about in another thread! :slurp:

My girls loved eating there. had the drink got the glass. To be honest it was better at dinner when it was dark out side and the lights shone through the windows.

Nora

My husband's favorite is Akershus, in Norway. Mine is probably Marrakesh, although I love Biergarten as well. I think the next time we go we are going to try Le Cellier because so many people here have praised it (besides, I love cheese soup.:slurp:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom