Your Favorite Disney Restuarant

Prof Ecks

Our most memorable meals have been at the California Grill and Artist Point, followed by Les Chefs de France. By memorable I mean most interesting, well prepared and tasty food and best service.

Our funnest meals have probably been ones with characters of some sort- the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, Ohanas and Norway for breakfast, Crystal Palace for lunch. Food is second to overall experience.

This trip we are going to try a couple of new places, including Jiko's and the Brown Derby (with the Fantasmic show on new year's eve).

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Pippa said:
I adore Le Cellier and mean to try Cinderellas Royal Table on the next trip, I want one of those slipper dessert things that people were talking about in another thread! :slurp:

Pippa, Just remember that the Cinderella slipper dessert is found in GF restaurants. Some others can swing it with advance notice.

ruca

Oh how I miss WDW restaurants!

MK-Liberty Tavern (for lunch)
Epcot-Coral Reef, Chefs de France, Le Cellier
MGM-The Brown Derby
AK-Tusker House

DTD-Wolf Gang Pucks and Portpbello Yatch Club although I feel both have been hit or miss in the last few years.

Cynderella

I could never choose one!! So here's my lil list:

MK:
Cinderellas royal table
pecos bills cafe
we used to eat breakfast everytime we went at tony's town square but since they ruined that we cant do that anymore.

AK:
Pizzafari all the way!

EP:
The electric Umbrella

MGM:
Sci Fi
50's Prime Time

Resorts:
Chef Mickeys of course!
Kona cafe(?) not ohana
dixie landings food court
whispering canyon

wow ive listed too many...sorry! :eek:

This is my 100th post!!! and it is of course about my favoritist thing...FOOD!! :slurp:

Pippa

ClemsonTigger said:
Pippa, Just remember that the Cinderella slipper dessert is found in GF restaurants. Some others can swing it with advance notice.

Thanks for the tip! Only problem is Glen will probably break it, when I got a butterscotch mousse dessert inside a chocoalte SSE at Le Cellier during 2000 the first thing he did while I was admiring it was smash with the back of a spoon!!! Men!

imagineer99 said:
Marrakesh is my favorite "theme park" Restaurant...

In the hotels, I really like Jiko and Artist Point. However, I really would like to try California Grill.

I also would love to try to Victoria and Alberts (just to see if it compares with the Greenbrier);)
Aren't the cous cous and stuffed sweet meat just to die for? :slurp:

NemoRocks78 said:
Beaches and Cream Soda Shop at the Yacht and Beach Club....I have decided to never eat lunch anywhere else but there when I visit WDW just for a weekend. :D

I also can't forget the Rose and Crown at Epcot and the Sci-Fi Dine In at the Studios....
Their 11 dollar burgers are orgasmic. X_x Can I say orgasmic in these forums? Anyhow!! YEAH!! They're to die for and thier kitchen sink can make you hurl if you eat one. :slurp:

Nansafan said:
At one point I would have have said Tony's Town Square was a restaurant we never missed. A few years ago there was a major menu change and we haven't been back. The place we visit every trip is Cinderella's Castle. The food is good but the atmosphere is great. How can you beat eating in a castle!
In my opinion, the castle food was :hurl: . Just plain nasty. We went there for lunch and all they have is what? 5 selections or so and I don't know, maybe I got a bad choice, but do you all know about the meat? The one that had a spicy type of wine sauce on it. Goodness!!!! I can't believe I wasted 25 bucks in there for a piece of spicy meat and some rolls and the butter was nasty as well. The tea was a no no and the salad could use a little color to it. I don't know, maybe it was just that day but the waitress was also being a female dog.

my favs

Well, those are my favs in the world.

Magic Kingdom has

~Peco's Bills Cafe
~The place next to cosmic rays where alice is has great rasberry sundaes!!

Epcot has

~Marrakesh
~Teppanyaki Dining Room

Animal Kingdom has

~Tuskers
~Next to resturauntasouras, there's this small cart that has the best root beer floats ever!!

MGM
Now that I think about it, I never did eat there HA HA!!!

Beaches and Cream at Yacht and Beach!! Yummy burgers!!
And at

cpcpjfan

Unfortunately my favorite restaurant is no longer there.:( It was Flagler's in the Grand Floridian. It was outstanding. :slurp: Currently, my favorite is the Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Since1976

California Grill. Can't beat the view from the top of the Contemporary. And the food is great too.

Teppanyaki at Japan is terrific as well. Ask for Chef Kenji to make your meal, and tell him my new wife and I said hello!

Sloan

Ummm, might need to change mine ...

Prior to this weekend, my favorite was Le Cellier (see early post in this thread). After this trip, I might need to change that to Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge. The dinner my wife and I had there on Haloween night was one of the best I've ever had. We'd met the chef the night before at Party for the Senses, and he was kind enough to get us a dessert sampler after our extraordinary dinner, and they were incredible too. The atmosphere is excellent (so romantic, as my wife put it), and the food amazing. I'll need to return to check on consistency, but I think this made a BIG move towards the head of the pack. :slurp:

P.S. I, too, love California Grill, but somehow it's still not as special/Disney as these others .....

Slipknot

Wouldn't exactly call Electric Umbrella a restaurant. More like a fast food court. They do have good chicken strips and desserts though. Not to mention you can watch the fountain and the funny acting birds that flock to you whenever there is food near.

Cynderella

Static-X said:
Wouldn't exactly call Electric Umbrella a restaurant. More like a fast food court. They do have good chicken strips and desserts though. Not to mention you can watch the fountain and the funny acting birds that flock to you whenever there is food near.

The Electric Umbrella is inside.....so where is the fountain and the birds? Just wondering....

Slipknot

Cynderella said:
The Electric Umbrella is inside.....so where is the fountain and the birds? Just wondering....

They have an outside eating area around the whole building. Lets sayd your facing Space Ship Earth and your in between Innoventions. Behind you is the that big fountain and to your right are the tables outside. (Or am I totally confused with the name of this place???) All I can remember is that if your going through the "tunnel" with mouse gears on your right towards Mission: Space, its on your left and has new (at least thats what I heard on here) menu screens.

Cynderella

Static-X said:
They have an outside eating area around the whole building. Lets sayd your facing Space Ship Earth and your in between Innoventions. Behind you is the that big fountain and to your right are the tables outside. (Or am I totally confused with the name of this place???) All I can remember is that if your going through the "tunnel" with mouse gears on your right towards Mission: Space, its on your left and has new (at least thats what I heard on here) menu screens.

I know what fountain you mean...the big huge one right in the middle right? I dont recall tables but hey I could be wrong. We eat in the Electric Umbrella every time we go to Epcot. Its usually the only place we eat (not into all that fancy food :D ) but we always ate inside....so maybe your right and I just never saw any tables....

BigNorm

I'm partial to The Hollywood Brown Derby @ the Studios and San Angel Inn @ Epcot. Both have great food and I like the atmosphere of both. I would say that those two tie for my favourite. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom