Your favorite Aerosmith song

joROurA

Originally posted by disney2b
thats the best song on rockin roller coaster.
"going down"

lol:lol:
u know nothing!
the songs not going down!
it's "Love In An Elevator"
going down, lol :lol: !!!

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by NowInc

MTV Icon..it was pretty goood...tho its a shame that MOST of the live performances that night were basically disgcracefull covers of what were originally great songs...in fact..suprisingly enough..the only exception to that would be Shakira and her version of "dude looks like a lady"...I may not be a shakira fan..but she totally kicked butt that night...

yeah, I totally agree. Pink totally butchered "janie's got a gun"

and my fave song would be a toss up between dream on and walk this way. horray for areosmith!

Mouse3268

Aerosmith is my favorite band. Can't chose one song I like so I will list a few :

1. Just Push Play
2. Walk on Water
3 Jaded
4. Rag Doll
5. Back in the Saddle
6. Dream On
7. Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
8. Walk this Way (I like both the orginal and the one will Run DMC)
9. Pink
10. Last Child
11. Janie's Got a Gun
12. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
13. What Kind of Lover you are
14. Sweet Emotion
15. The Other Side
16. Love in an Elevator
17. Livin' On the Other Side
18. Cryin'
As you can tell I can't just chose a few.

P.S. Has anyone bought O, Yeah Ultimate Aerosmith Hits. I have it and it has all the song listed above but 2. :king:

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by Mouse3268
Aerosmith is my favorite band. Can't chose one song I like so I will list a few :

1. Just Push Play
2. Walk on Water
3 Jaded
4. Rag Doll
5. Back in the Saddle
6. Dream On
7. Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
8. Walk this Way (I like both the orginal and the one will Run DMC)
9. Pink
10. Last Child
11. Janie's Got a Gun
12. I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
13. What Kind of Lover you are
14. Sweet Emotion
15. The Other Side
16. Love in an Elevator
17. Livin' On the Other Side
18. Cryin'
As you can tell I can't just chose a few.

P.S. Has anyone bought O, Yeah Ultimate Aerosmith Hits. I have it and it has all the song listed above but 2. :king:

Awesome tastes man! I got the new cd, too. Its awesome but I already had most of the songs on older CDs already, but the ones on this one are remastered and you can tell the difference.
By the way, its "What Kind Of Love Are You On" not "What Kind of Lover Your Are":)

Erika

OMG! It's so hard to just pick 1! The first that comes to mind is Walk This Way, but if you asked me 10 times I would give you 10 different answers.

Other favorites- Dream On, Ragdoll, Just Push Play, Sweet Emotion

Mouse3268

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer

Awesome tastes man! I got the new cd, too. Its awesome but I already had most of the songs on older CDs already, but the ones on this one are remastered and you can tell the difference.
By the way, its "What Kind Of Love Are You On" not "What Kind of Lover Your Are":)

I have all of the song on other CDs too but I thoght why not get it on just two CDs so I don't have to go look for a CD that I lost. Also I didn't know that it was called "What Kind Of Love Are You On". I didn't really look at the name on the CD and it sounded like "What Kind of Lover Your Are" in the song so I thought it was that. :king:

Mouse3268

What color CD case did you get? I got the blue one. Another thing dose anybody have the Spiderman Soundtrack. They Have Aerosmith singing the Theme song to Spiderman. The song that goes like this "Spiderman,Spiderman,Dose Whatever I spider can". I that was cool! :king:

mightyduck

Some of you may remember last year when I took my brother (a huge fan) to see Aerosmith after he was hit by that car.... Best live show I've ever seen! And I've seen lots of shows.... My brother said it was the best show he's ever seen, and he's been to 'em all.... The Who, U2, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen....

Now and I have discussed this before.... I can't pick just one. I love Philly's WMMR because you have a 33 percent chance that's what they are playing when you turn it on (it may be LedZep or Floyd) (I exaggerate, of course, but not by much! LOL!).

"love in an elevator" will forever remind me of my high school senior year, driving around with my friend with Aerosmith playing loud! And all that flying I did last summer on Delta when "Just Push Play" and the best of was part of the Aerosmith featured artist songs...

"Dream On"
"Walk This Way"
"Sweet Emotion"
too many to list, now that I think about it...

Has anyone noticed that Just Push Play on Oh Yeah has been reworded?

It just dosen't sound right without the F***in A! They're gonna bleep it anyway.

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by Mouse3268
What color CD case did you get? I got the blue one. Another thing dose anybody have the Spiderman Soundtrack. They Have Aerosmith singing the Theme song to Spiderman. The song that goes like this "Spiderman,Spiderman,Dose Whatever I spider can". I that was cool! :king:

I got red, and I dont have the Spiderman soundtrack but I have the song and it is really good. Its the kind of music Aerosmith needs to be doing right now, good hard rock n roll. The song has an awesome guitar solo.

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by EnSkywalker
Has anyone noticed that Just Push Play on Oh Yeah has been reworded?

It just dosen't sound right without the F***in A! They're gonna bleep it anyway.

Yea thats the radio version, the one they played on the radio for a short time when it was a single (that didnt do too well). I agree though, the song kind of loses it's 'spark' when it loses the "f*ckin a!".

blm07

Well I have to say, I love the albums Pump, Nine Lives, and Just Push Play. I used to listen to those all the time, I should start again. I wish they would release a CD for Rock N Roller Coaster!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom