Your favorite Aerosmith song

NowInc

Original Poster
Well, Im really bored..sooo..i figured id start a topic in here about what seems to be the most popular band of the forum....

So tell me..which one is your fav?

For me it would have to be "what it takes"...damn i love that song ;)

Toss up for me:

Dream on or fly away.

I really should ask my wife this question. She has all of the CD's and has already started planning the mixes to put together on the new PC's CDRW whenever I get around to ordering it.

NowInc

Original Poster
I was going to say Dream on..but that song used to frustrate me when i was younger and was trying to learn how to play it on guitar....so what it takes stole the top spot...

not to mention "Pump" was the first album I ever bought (with my own money)

Rocknrollergrl

Wow, there are so many, i'll give my 4 favs: Hole in my soul, Sunshine, Sweet Emotion, Train Kept a Rolling :) I could go on FOREVER but i'll try not to, lol

NowInc

Original Poster
There is an awesome version of Train kept a rollin that was done with Guns N roses (they also did a version of mama kin that same night)...truley awesome..it was done for that GnR paris concert that was on pay per view all those years ago (when soundgarden and aerosmith opened for them)..so aerosmith (well...Steve and joe) showed up and played 2 songs with em...

Nut4Disney

This is kind of off the subject, but right now I'm thinking back to the Wayne's World skit with Aerosmith. It's hilarious.

Garth to Steven Tyler : Are those your real lips, or are those colagen lip implants like BArbara Hershey had in the movie "Beaches".

Steven Tyler to Garth : NO, These lips are mine, man!!

Garth: Cool!! ' Lips, Lips!

Lance

"Other Side" and "Sweet Emotion"

The one I always find myself singing, is "remember walking in the sand."

I also love "Fly Away" they really should have promoted it more.

TURKEY

They had a show on MTV or VH1 the other day about the history of Aerosmith on TV.

My favorite is I Don't Want to Miss a Thing :D j/k.

I couldn't really tell you my favorite, I haven't listened to any music other than my Disney stuff in a long time.

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by turkey leg boy
They had a show on MTV or VH1 the other day about the history of Aerosmith on TV.

MTV Icon..it was pretty goood...tho its a shame that MOST of the live performances that night were basically disgcracefull covers of what were originally great songs...in fact..suprisingly enough..the only exception to that would be Shakira and her version of "dude looks like a lady"...I may not be a shakira fan..but she totally kicked butt that night...

Camelot

Sorry... I don't really follow Aerosmith, but when I heard the theme song to "Armmegedon" (spelling??), "I Don't want to miss a Thing" - I really liked it. :)

Bah, The Beatles were better in general music. But as far as rock music goes, Aerosmith kicks every bands . I'm really not quite sure what would be my favorite....hmmm

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by lemonade

Who? :confused:

My fave Aerosmith song is Pink. The video is great too.

LoL..derrick rocks..but eh...I stand by Aerosmith..

And...yes...pink had a killer video ;)

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by lemonade
Sorry to get off topic but, NowInc, about your eye. It was growing on me but now it's just disturbing. :eek:

LoL..dont worry..its only temporary..its my "night eye"...using it to scare away any potential trouble makers...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom