Your Biggest Disappointment At WDW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiemcgarrigle

Original Poster
So, what is your biggest disappointment of any trip to WDW. Rude or just plain ignorant Cast Members?

Mine happened at Japan in the World Showcase. We had waited almost an hour for the girl who does the candy animals due to her being late although it did give me extra time to browse in the shop, I love that place. Anyhoo, she finally turned up and started off with a demo of her skills before asking if there where any requests. My young son was very excited by all of this and was waving his hands in the air but time and time again she ignored the toddler that was right in front of her in favour of the oriental guests who where at the back of the pack. Poor show and it ruined what had been a very enjoyable day at Epcot.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So, what is your biggest disappointment of any trip to WDW. Rude or just plain ignorant Cast Members?

Mine happened at Japan in the World Showcase. We had waited almost an hour for the girl who does the candy animals due to her being late although it did give me extra time to browse in the shop, I love that place. Anyhoo, she finally turned up and started off with a demo of her skills before asking if there where any requests. My young son was very excited by all of this and was waving his hands in the air but time and time again she ignored the toddler that was right in front of her in favour of the oriental guests who where at the back of the pack. Poor show and it ruined what had been a very enjoyable day at Epcot.
In a previous post today, you were pleased that a CM who 'took a shine to' your toddler didn't allow another parent to distract her from him, now you're upset that a different CM apparently didn't take a shine to him?

Seems like you just want everything to revolve around him, which as a parent in and of itself isn't wrong, but complaining about it probably is. He had one of the two CMs dote on him, he did well. :shrug:

Jasonflz

SGE, MILF, HSM parades, SGE, trash on the floor, SGE, etc.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention SGE!

Slipknot

I have been to see Miyuki (who is not a regular CM, but a very skilled person allowed to work at the Japan pavilion) many times. One thing that I notice is that she hardly ever chooses anyone who is trying to get noticed, kids or otherwise. Not only that, but I highly doubt she just went for all the oriental guests, as I have seen her choose only one (1) oriental person from the many shows I have been to see. She does have a short time to make a few candies and can't choose everyone, unfortunately. I have seen at least 50 shows in the last 3 years and hardly ever get picked. I never leave thinking that she ruined anything, but that's just me... :shrug:

Oh, and for any disappointment I have ever had on any trip is other guests actions. Mostly parents...

DisJosh

I think the designation "Oriental" fell out of acceptable use along with "woo woo indians" generations ago. :rolleyes:

agent86

I think the designation "Oriental" fell out of acceptable use along with "woo woo indians" generations ago. :rolleyes:

I was going to post the exact same comment (you beat me to it). You gotta wonder about the mindset of someone who is so out of touch about such things.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Guests!
without question the biggest disappointments are lack of manner, improper dress, rude, destructive behavior of guests. :(

goodtimes5286

Guests!
without question the biggest disappointments are lack of manner, improper dress, rude, destructive behavior of guests. :(

Well if I cant pick Disney executives for not opening up funds and letting imageneers go wild, i gotta agree

lack of manner wish cast members and other guests, rude (same thing i guess), never really notice any 'destructive behavior' per say, just lack of caring (like leaving food behind on the tables or jus dropping it like someone else is going to pick it up, and whoo whoo whoo, hold up improper dress? What park did you see this in and around what time of the year is the best time to go 2 see this?? For research purposes only of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom