You might be a redneck at WDW if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentB3

You forbid taking young boys to meet Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, etc. (if your travelling to WDW with them, and they are your son(s), grandson(s), nephew(s)), or taking them to character meals with Princesses; because you think it will cause them to grow up to be "other boys' roomates".

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
You wear your best baseball cap to dinner at California Grille

You're on vacation, so you leave your one bra at home

You try to stuff a dollar in Ariel's shells during the MGM show

You think a trip on Kali or Splash is more that enough shower for the week

Your favorite "ride" in Frontierland is the shooting gallery

You get matching tatoos for your magical gathering

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
You think that its really cool that EPCOT has its own swimming pool....World Showcase Lagoon.

(Sorry if this isnt all that funny...it was my first try. This thread just reminded me of so many families I have encountered in Disney....in particular the one with the 10 year old kid throwing a tantrum because he wasnt allowed to go swimming in the "lake." Sorry kid but they put those fences up for a reason. :hammer:)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
bandtrumpet said:
re-starting a thread that is a month old................;)

Just call me the thread resurrecter (sp?) Prior to yesterday I hadnt been on the site since October so I spent a good part of today going through all of the threads that I have missed out on. (Now thats dedication....or complete insanity. Im not sure which) I didnt realize that this was a near dead thread. I apologize for violating the DNR order. Lol. :lol:

geubux

You might be a redneck at wdw if

-You avoid Tink because your last run in with a fairy involved an odd relative.

-The train reminds you of the Cannonball from Petty coat Junction (just dated myself)

-You complain that Jefferson Davis was omitted from the hall of presidents.

-You ______ in the phone booth in England because you thought it was a port a john.

-You leave Carousel of progress after the second scene because you believe that is as high tech as your house (trailer) could ever get.

-You inquire about the location of the dog display at AK.

-Harambie in AK is more modern than your hometown.

-The brazilian tour groups speak better english than you do.

-You think muppets 3 D was a report card.

-You get kicked out of the park for starting your seashell collection at the Ariel meet and greet.

-You expect to find Nemo with tartar sauce and fries.

-You get your arm hurt trying to take half an apple from a gorilla in AK.

-You have trouble deciding on a place for a nice dinner because there are 3 Waffle Houses on 192.

-Kids see your clothes and think you're from the new pirates movie.

bucklmd

You might be a redneck at WDW if

You have the following complaints:

1. All that Florida humidity makes your mullet frizzy.

2. There are too many people there that don't talk "American."

3. You're disappointed that there are no Iroc-Z's at the Indy Speedway.

4. You visit Yachtman's Steakhouse, and there's no buffet like Ryan's or Ponderosa.

5. There aren't enough airbrush T-shirt stands like in Gatlinburg.

6. At Sci-Fi Theater they wouldn't let your date sit in the middle seat next to you, the driver.

Finally, not a complaint, but.....

7. Your suitcase is filled with your finest assortment of Nascar and/or wildlife tank tops and jean shorts.

the best neck i ever saw at wdw was in toontown last year...he was sitting on a bench in front of mickey's house wearing one of those old goofy hats with the ears and a wife beater with stains on it. looked like he'd just left a nascar race. i tried to get my wife to sit on the bench next to him so i could pretend that i was taking a pic of her and get one of him instead but she refused...oh well.

pintraderpayee

bigcarolina77 said:
the best neck i ever saw at wdw was in toontown last year...he was sitting on a bench in front of mickey's house wearing one of those old goofy hats with the ears and a wife beater with stains on it. looked like he'd just left a nascar race. i tried to get my wife to sit on the bench next to him so i could pretend that i was taking a pic of her and get one of him instead but she refused...oh well.

GHORSH!! Y'all found Uncle Pervis!! We been lookin' ever whar fer hem!!

16 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 27 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy:

AEfx

Number_6 said:
You tell the Cast Member at the Tomorrowland Speedway that you'll wait for the #8 car because Dale Jr is your favorite driver.

I think I just gave myself a hernia laughing so hard. :sohappy:

AE

philsfan2185

ok, i'm all for funny stupid jokes, but some people need to stop because they are trying to be funny and they are not. I'm from the north and i have no redneck in me, but these are stupid and don't amuse me one bit. I even have a decent buzz, which causes me to think things are a little more funnier.......not in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom