You might be a redneck at WDW if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Beta Return
WDWBro said:
You spend all day at the Frontierland Shooting Gallery.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey, I'm trying.

...you hold the ALL-TIME HIGH SCORE at the Frontierland Shooting Gallery :animwink:

True Indiana "Hoosier" redneck here.

Dragonrider1227 said:
I think Will Smith put it best when he said,

:lol:
And as for the Hooters refrence, I'm picturing Mickey with blueprints of Downtown Disney saying "Here's where I wanted a Hooters but Minnie wouldn't let me" and Donald stands behind him making whiplash sounds.

LMAO omg thats the funniest thing ever lol :sohappy: :D

njbuck

- You think the condiments bar at Cosmic Ray's is a free buffet.

- You empty out all of the ice machines at All Start Sports fillin' up yer ice chest.

- You use your 7-11 Slurpee cup to get free soda at the food court.

- Yer underwear doubles as a bathing suit.

- You rig up a clothes line outside yer' room for yur wet underwear.

- Tom Sawyer's Island reminds you of yer rich cousin's place.

- You think Fast Pass is a quick fart.

LaughingGravy

Hey now. NJ is the country's best kept secret. We just let you all think of our turnpike, factories, tolls, and assorted smells to keep the undesirables away.
It's a "cunning plan".

CoffeeJedi

tiggerific418 said:
You think that its really cool that EPCOT has its own swimming pool....World Showcase Lagoon.

(Sorry if this isnt all that funny...it was my first try. This thread just reminded me of so many families I have encountered in Disney....in particular the one with the 10 year old kid throwing a tantrum because he wasnt allowed to go swimming in the "lake." Sorry kid but they put those fences up for a reason. :hammer:)
wow
i've never seen that... damn
at least the parents didn't indulge the kid and let him!

Vernonpush

... if you think of Barbeque when you see Chip & Dale.

... if you have to buy a new wardrobe to eat at The California Grill (shirts with collars).

pintraderpayee

If you say "That there Devine is my dream gal cuz she already got the camo and deer stand!"

1st attempt....be kind....

5 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 27 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy:

Vernonpush

pintraderpayee said:
If you say "That there Devine is my dream gal cuz she already got the camo and deer stand!"

1st attempt....be kind....

5 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 27 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy:

Funny! I know some guys like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom