you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

I was reading these and LOLing untill I realized I am a Disney geek.:lookaroun

when you DRIVE 2000 miles just so you can see HMH at DLR :-D
(Altitude sickness and sleep deprivation are NOT deterents for a true believer)

rileyspaw

When you read every message posted on 7 screens dealing with this topic and realize there's references to you in each and every one of them!:lol:

Just my opinion

You know you are a Disney Geek when... you routinely visit this site :wave: and enjoy clicking on every thread in this forum :cool:, because you don't want to miss out on anything :lookaroun, and when a said Disney Geek who is relatively new to the site insists on adding harsh comments that are not "Celebrating" the Disney Park community discussions. :hammer: Somehow despite the fact that they don't agree with the purpose of a thread :confused:, they are still compelled to post negatively :veryconfu about how other Disney Geeks from diverse cultures are inspired by the wonders and joys :sohappy: that the Walt Disney World magic brings to their lives. :)

But that's just my opinion :D ; that I insisted on sharing. :zipit:

JimboJones123

You know you are a Disney Geek when... you routinly visit this site :wave: and insist on clicking on every thread in this forum :cool:, because you don't want to miss out on anything :lookaroun, and despite the fact that you don't agree with the purpose of a thread :confused:, you are still compelled to post negatively :veryconfu about how other Disney Geeks from diverse cultures are inspired by the wonders and joys :sohappy: that the Walt Disney World magic brings to their lives. :)

I don't see that as "Celebrating" Disney Park community discussions. :hammer: But that's just my opinion :D ; that I insisted on sharing. :zipit:

But, sometimes that stick is shoved up so high....

csaguy

Super Geek

How about having ALL of the audio of the parks and rides burned to cds to listen at work or car, most of the video of the rides and parades. I also made a Power Point presentation for friends to use before they go to WDW. Revamped Windows and Internet Explorer to have MM instead of the "MS world". I have a WDW count down timer that runs in milliseconds.

VT GAL

If you find yourself singing "It's a Small World" to calm a crying baby when you haven't been on the ride in years :eek:

:sohappy: I am so glad we are going back soon...

DisneyDragon

If you find yourself singing "It's a Small World" to calm a crying baby when you haven't been on the ride in years :eek:

:sohappy: I am so glad we are going back soon...

When my kids had colic (yes, both of them), I would carry them around the house, humming Disney tunes (mostly attraction tunes), from about 6pm to midnight, every night.

DisneyDragon

This is a little inappropriate; I'm not sure if it's just a general statement or aimed at someone in particular. Please try to be a little more polite. :wave:

I didn't think it was anything worse that the content on network broadcasting these days. I had a good chuckle...

MellBelle2

When you go to Home Depot...just to steal the Disney paint samples because they have mickey's in every color on them...and you stick them up in your dorm room...:lookaroun heehee

How about having ALL of the audio of the parks and rides burned to cds to listen at work or car, most of the video of the rides and parades. I also made a Power Point presentation for friends to use before they go to WDW. Revamped Windows and Internet Explorer to have MM instead of the "MS world". I have a WDW count down timer that runs in milliseconds.

ALL? So jealous. Where did you get them all?? I only have the regular park music cds, and then a burned copy of about 30 more, but that's tid bits from HM and random parades. What all do you have? And how can I get it?:)

Also, you know you're a Disney geek when:

You post on the WDWMagic Website that, "I'll post tomorrow because I made t-shirts for our last Disney trip and I can't remember them exactly, so I have to go home and see what they say :~) But the TagLine is: You know you're a Disney Freak When...":wave:

sbkline

....when you're trip is 8 months away, yet you're already planning the details of the vacation and driving your spouse nuts by talking about it all the time. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom