you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
*When anyone in the office has a question about Disney World, they come to find you.

*When a family member says "You are a Disney geek".

* When you have a monorail around the top of your office :D

Spaced Out Dude

When people you barely know at Church come up to you and ask you advice on their Disney trip

When you have a room dedicated to all your Disney items collected through the years

When people call you a Disney Freak and you say thank you

When people stop asking you where your going on vacation because they already know the answer.

When you help out the CM's when they aren't sure of an answer for a guest and you know it.

When you call Magic Kingdom MK in regular language

When you wouldn't even consider doing your kids rooms in anything but Disney

When your kids know who all the Disney characters are and have no idea who Bugs Bunny is

Excellent! :sohappy: :wave:

JimboJones123

....when you go to the horse races and bet only on horses that have Disney names.

We bet on Tweedle Dee, River Bend Jessie (Poca and TS), and several others.... AND WE HIT ON ALL 5 THAT NIGHT!

JimboJones123

When people you barely know at Church come up to you and ask you advice on their Disney trip

When you have a room dedicated to all your Disney items collected through the years

When people call you a Disney Freak and you say thank you

When people stop asking you where your going on vacation because they already know the answer.

When you help out the CM's when they aren't sure of an answer for a guest and you know it.

When you call Magic Kingdom MK in regular language

When you wouldn't even consider doing your kids rooms in anything but Disney

When your kids know who all the Disney characters are and have no idea who Bugs Bunny is

We went to 6 Flags and the kids only knew who Tweety and Batman where... nobody else.

you could never get tired of any disneyworld episode of a show (Full house, boy meets world, family matters) even if you have seen it 83 times

::sighs:: my most favorite espisodes....

...and to elaborate, when you tape the Travel Channel for the shows about Disney...even though you several them hundreds of times

Aurora_25

* When you have a monorail around the top of your office :D

Not only the monorail, but miniatures of Spaceship earth, Poly, Cindy's castle, Contemporary, all the different characters spaced around the monorail line- you know the ones you got from McDonalds a while back, the switch station....(am I missing any?? :) )

metscool

I got another.

When you buy all the monorail and you have all the colors going back when they were selling the red monorail.

O wait that is me. So I am a band and Disney geek. YES.

mep517

I'm so happy that so many other people do the Disney Geek stuff that I do! Makes me feel like less of a freak :)

You know you're a Disney World Geek...

- When you're asked the question "Where should we stay?" and deliver a 4-page word document on the pros and cons of each Disney resort (yes, I did that)
- When you can sing just about every song from every Disney parade ever (anyone remember the "15 Years -- We're having a party" song?)
- When you go back into mourning any time someone brings up "Mr. Toad"
- When you know the best way to get from the back of Fantasyland to the main gate in under 5 minutes just after a parade

M_DOGALPHA

You know when you are a WDW geek when...
  • You spend the whole say on VMK
  • You make up new meanings for EPCOT like:
Every
Person
Comes
Out
Tired

Every
Person
Craps
Out
Terd
  • When you memorize the dude on Spaceship Earth (Major Geek)
  • When you have been to all of the resorts (Oops.. never mind. that is called rich! Yay me!!:sohappy: Next time you ppl go to WDW I recommend the Gra. Fla.)
  • When you can sing "It's a Small World... in EVERY Language! (that is just a nerd)
IIIIIII
(@_@) (Nerd with bad hair, glasses, and a bow tie)
( 0 )
x
  • When EVERY conversation you talk about has to do with WDW.
  • When you can memorize all of the random drops in Tower of Terror. (There are 4. I'm not a WDW geek. Shut Up! LOL)
  • when you plan your trip 3 months before the actual trip.
  • When you (I) make a short story about WDW for drama Class.
  • When you make a list of "You know you're a WDW geek When's..."
  • when you look up pics of space mountain with the lights on at least two times a day. (I do this a lot. So?)
  • When you live two hours away from WDW and go once evety 2 weeks. (Me) :rolleyes:
Ok I have drained my brain of all "You know When's..." And if you think this is a useless topic then stop telling us you think that. I need to tell u something... WE DON'T CARE!!! :sohappy:

steviej

Original Poster
when u take your favorite responses from this thread, put them in a word document, look at it later and laugh... then bow your head in shame cause it describes you. (hasn't happened to me :lookaroun )

reggie9000

when u take your favorite responses from this thread, put them in a word document, look at it later and laugh... then bow your head in shame cause it describes you. (hasn't happened to me :lookaroun )

Hahahaha. :lol: Maybe it's funny to me because thats what i've been doing to all these posts to show my firends/girlfriend who dosen't care. So i guess thats why I'm a geek. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom