you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

CrashNet

First of all, the Illuminations one...guilty! :lol:

You know you are a Disney geek when you have a career job but still are a Cast Member, the Disney point has become second nature, and upon finding a piece of trash while visiting the parks, you instinctively perform the "Disney Scoop."

DisneyDragon

- When your friends and family consider calling you a Disney Freak is a serious understatement.

- When your collection of Disney media files requires a whole new hard drive

- While looking through your trunk / crate / storage container of WDW knick-knacks, you find those old fold-out wall maps of the parks (I found 6 the other day!)

- You have two guidebooks from every trip - the 'perfect' one for your collection and the one that you carry around that day (even though you don't need it at all)

- When you have at least one item from each trip that you think "Why did I buy that..."

- When you collect the entire range of WDW baseballs (that's a big holla to my dad)

- When you receive the 5 CD set of Disneyland attraction music as your BIG Christmas present, and immediately replace the Disney Christmas CD with Disc 1, but immediately flip to the Holiday CD for The Nightmare Before Christmas overlay to find a middle-ground with the family

- When your kids know their way around WDW better than they do their own neighbourhood

- When your kids think that the TTC stands for Transportation & Ticket Center, not the Toronto Transit Commission (the rapid transit for Toronto).

- When there's always enough time to squeeze in a quick game of the Magic Kingdom boardgame

- When you have alternate rules for said Magic Kingdom boardgame...like MK Amazing Race, Push Through The Crowds, Sing-Along With the Attraction, Name That Tune...

- When you spend hours mastering the Magic Kingdom Racing game just to unlock all of the racers and worlds.

- When you have both editions of the WDW Explorer CD-ROM, even though they came out 1 year apart and never again!

- When you watched the Space Mountain section on the Explorer CD-ROM over and over again just to hear the Space Tunnel music in the days before it was readily available in an MP3 format.

- When your hard drive gave up the ghost thanks to dc-torrents.com

- When you check YouTube and Google video every day for new video that you 'might' not have seen

Spaced Out Dude

- When your friends and family consider calling you a Disney Freak is a serious understatement.

- While looking through your trunk / crate / storage container of WDW knick-knacks, you find those old fold-out wall maps of the parks (I found 6 the other day!)

- You have two guidebooks from every trip - the 'perfect' one for your collection and the one that you carry around that day (even though you don't need it at all)

- When you have at least one item from each trip that you think "Why did I buy that..."

- When you collect the entire range of WDW baseballs (that's a big holla to my dad)

- When you receive the 5 CD set of Disneyland attraction music as your BIG Christmas present, and immediately replace the Disney Christmas CD with Disc 1, but immediately flip to the Holiday CD for The Nightmare Before Christmas overlay to find a middle-ground with the family

- When your kids know their way around WDW better than they do their own neighbourhood

- When your kids think that the TTC stands for Transportation & Ticket Center, not the Toronto Transit Commission (the rapid transit for Toronto).

- When there's always enough time to squeeze in a quick game of the Magic Kingdom boardgame

- When you have alternate rules for said Magic Kingdom boardgame...like MK Amazing Race, Push Through The Crowds, Sing-Along With the Attraction, Name That Tune...

- When you spend hours mastering the Magic Kingdom Racing game just to unlock all of the racers and worlds.

- When you have both editions of the WDW Explorer CD-ROM, even though they came out 1 year apart and never again!

- When you watched the Space Mountain section on the Explorer CD-ROM over and over again just to hear the Space Tunnel music in the days before it was readily available in an MP3 format.

- When you check YouTube and Google video every day for new video that you 'might' not have seen

That's the most I've seen anyone come up with! :sohappy:

metscool

I have another one.

When you go to the World and you say everything that you learned on this website and everyone around you comes near you and asks you questions instead of asking a CM.

JimboJones123

Disney Kong Racing RULES! I've been looking at Gamestops, EBG and other used places for months and can't find it.

ears2you

when you have gotten 3 families on your street alone to join DVC
when you have more disney artwork than walls
when you buy furniture/decorate your house to match your favorite resort
when you start using Walt Disney quotes in your every day life

Aurora_25

When people you barely know at Church come up to you and ask you advice on their Disney trip

When you have a room dedicated to all your Disney items collected through the years

When people call you a Disney Freak and you say thank you

When people stop asking you where your going on vacation because they already know the answer.

When you help out the CM's when they aren't sure of an answer for a guest and you know it.

When you call Magic Kingdom MK in regular language

When you wouldn't even consider doing your kids rooms in anything but Disney

When your kids know who all the Disney characters are and have no idea who Bugs Bunny is

steviej

Original Poster
you could never get tired of any disneyworld episode of a show (Full house, boy meets world, family matters) even if you have seen it 83 times

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom