you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

hpyhnt 1000

...you know what attraction a person is waiting in line for simply by looking at the ground or pattern on the floor. (See "How well do you know Disney World" thread.)

BTW-A VERY entertaining thread!

Disney_Freak429

All of these are so me since I use the "Disney Point" at work everyday but...

I Know I'm a Disney Freak when I just spent over $180 on a new digital cam & a 4GB memory card so when I move to FL I will have a great cam to take pictures of construction walls for everyone.:lookaroun:lol:

Crazy4WDW1

. . . you go to the hospital to have some testing and end up talking to the technician for over 20 minutes about WDW . . . happened today . . .:ROFLOL:

NewfieFan

- when your kids' bedtime stories include the guide books!

- when your child sees you writing a list and he automatically assumes its an itinerary or ADRs list not a grocery list (or something simple like that).

- you do the count down to your WDW vacation for yourself not for the kids. How many more sleeps is it...?

go3epcot

...When you go to a restaurant at home, have your waitress tell you that her daughter works at the Beach Club (I realize I am wearing my Disney's Beach Club polo shirt), she struggles to remember the name of the particular restaurant that she works at, and I say "Cape May Cafe?", to which she says "Yes, that's it!"...

Animaniac93-98

You watch Jurassic Park and are annoyed when the scientist says that Disneyland opened in 1956 not 1955! (Seriously did anyone do any research for this film?)

mary219

When you minimize the wdw magic board page you are viewing because your kids or husband is coming and you know they are going to say something lame about how much you view the boards!!!!!

figmentisgreat

you are sitting in child psychology and you get upset because your teacher is talking about how silly it is that preoperational children think that magic can exist.

Not only that, the teacher says that "Children think that if they make a wish, it will come true" <---cue "Wishes" and "When you Wish Upon A Star" in my head for the remainder of class.

Stupid teacher contradicting everything disney :(

Crazy4WDW1

People at work ask you if you wouldn't mind one of their friends calling you because they are planning a trip to WDW and want to ask an "expert" some questions . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom