you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

JimboJones123

When you start counting down your next trip 1 year out :lol: I booked mine june 2nd, and have been counting ever since:)
ever highlight the laughing smilie? It always makes me laugh.

... when your preschool kids make you turn off the sing along videos because they are tired of them, but you keep putting them on anyways.

steviej

Original Poster
BLESS SPACED DUDE! Finally somebody fun on the site. I get so tired of all the stick in the muds. This is a message board. Even if the message is "wazzup" it's still a message, and respect it DANGITT!

thank you! Can i give you and space dude a virtual standing ovation? :sohappy: And to all the people who want to rip the thread apart, here is a new brilliant idea. If a thread or topic bothers you... now get ready.... SKIP THE THREAD!!! Now this is a new idea thats in the testing stages. But i'm trying to get it wdw approved.

Spaced Out Dude

thank you! Can i give you and space dude a virtual standing ovation? :sohappy: And to all the people who want to rip the thread apart, here is a new brilliant idea. If a thread or topic bothers you... now get ready.... SKIP THE THREAD!!! Now this is a new idea thats in the testing stages. But i'm trying to get it wdw approved.

Brilliant idea steviej, i'll keep it in mind. :hammer:

Spaced Out Dude

You're welcome :) You know you're a Disneyworld geek when your friends and family are happy to see you leave on your vacation cause they're sick of hearing about wdw!

Your welcome for welcome-ing me.

On your "you know", when you get back I bet us Disney nerds would still be jabbering on about Disney, I do! :D

JimboJones123

You're welcome :) You know you're a Disneyworld geek when your friends and family are happy to see you leave on your vacation cause they're sick of hearing about wdw!

... when the guy in the cubicle next to you makes fun of you for surfing the net looking at Disney (in jest, that's what he calls it when I look at this site)

bandtrumpet

• When half of your ipod id Disney music
  • When you order every free disney dvd and constantly watch them
  • when you take 20 maps of each park as a free souvionear(sp)
  • when you know every word to all the shows and fireworks
  • when you have read every guide book even though you arnt planning a trip
  • when you get to the parks 3 hours before the opening
  • when you take 10,000 pictures
    *whenever you see a firework show ar ride and always think disney can do/beat that
  • when in the parks you constantly have chills and cant believe that you are finally home...

Spaced Out Dude

• When half of your ipod id Disney music
  • When you order every free disney dvd and constantly watch them
  • when you take 20 maps of each park as a free souvionear(sp)
  • when you know every word to all the shows and fireworks
  • when you have read every guide book even though you arnt planning a trip
  • when you get to the parks 3 hours before the opening
  • when you take 10,000 pictures
    *whenever you see a firework show ar ride and always think disney can do/beat that
  • when in the parks you constantly have chills and cant believe that you are finally home...

Your's are absolutely brilliant. I'm going to put these on my Disney Podcast Word site; http://www.freewebs.com/disneypodcastworld/index.htm :eek:

• when, on a disney tour, you can help out the tour guide w/ questions
  • When 90% of your ipod is disney music (...I'm serious only like 5 CDs aren't Disney on mine...)
  • when you see a out of focus picture of a character and still know what it is
  • when you can tell what land you are in by the music
  • when you post on this thread :)
  • when your entire school/workplace knows of your "obession" w/ Disney:D

Spaced Out Dude

• when, on a disney tour, you can help out the tour guide w/ questions
  • When 90% of your ipod is disney music (...I'm serious only like 5 CDs aren't Disney on mine...)
  • when you see a out of focus picture of a character and still know what it is
  • when you can tell what land you are in by the music
  • when you post on this thread :)
  • when your entire school/workplace knows of your "obession" w/ Disney:D

You're just as good. This will be a collection! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom