you know you're a disneyworld geek when...

Frontierland CM

I just thought of another one! You know you're a disneyworld geek when you can do motions along with the characters in the parades. I know every motion in the "Remember the Magic" parade :rolleyes:

I have to admit that if I was working there I would probably know all the choreography too :lookaroun and this would probably be the only place that I would admit to it

jonesenon4

:sohappy: i most definately qualify as a disney geek most of the ones ive read describe me and my family.i even had a friend from work bring me back several shopping bags with the big mickey on them,i cut out mickey and wallpapered my work space.26 days and ill be back in the world can hardly stand the wait.:sohappy:

dkrfla

You know you are a Disney geek when you read thru all of these posts and don't find anything in them the least bit peculiar.

You know you're a Disney geek when:

1. you got into college after writing an essay all about Disney and how when you grow up you want to be a kid.
2. you showed up at this presigious college with your mouseketeer ears in tow and taped park maps all over your walls.
3. at your first swahili class you got excited when the teacher asked how to say hello and you knew the answer because of Animal Kingdom. Jambo!
4. you don't need a job but you work at the Disney Store just to be a tad bit closer to the magic
5. you study to illuminations. you drive to illuminations. you sleep to illuminations. then when you see it in the park, you get weird glances when people see you singing along and gesturing when a firework goes.

Highland_Holly

Part of your trip planning includes coordinating Disney-themed outfits so the kids look cute in the pictures... oh, yeah, and looking directly at the mounted cameras on the rides !

tnchefbear

You know your a Disney geek when.....
You correct a cast member doing a speel... (doesn't matter which one, you know them all)
Guest start coming up to you to answer questions... (dont laugh that really happened)
The charaters and cast members remember you and acknowledge you...
When you spot a peice of trash on the sidewalk in a park and pick it up...
When your friends and coworkers ask you for suggestions on trip planning....
Or when historians ask to see your collection of guide maps to compare theirs too....

how are those?:wave:

JimboJones123

Really, how many posts here "aren't" pointless. The world worked just fine 10 years ago w/o wdw magic. The point of all posts it to entertain not only the poster, but the readers too. From hte 4 pages of postings, it sounds like this isn't any more pointless than any other topic.

.... when you have to put down everything else somebody on wdwmagic.com does... no wait, that's just a select few elitists here!

Spaced Out Dude

You know your a Disney geek when.....
You correct a cast member doing a speel... (doesn't matter which one, you know them all)
Guest start coming up to you to answer questions... (dont laugh that really happened)
The charaters and cast members remember you and acknowledge you...
When you spot a peice of trash on the sidewalk in a park and pick it up...
When your friends and coworkers ask you for suggestions on trip planning....
Or when historians ask to see your collection of guide maps to compare theirs too....

how are those?:wave:

Just Brilliant! :sohappy:

can i ask a question, why do people get so mad on here? This is supposed to be a place to talk about anything disney! we are not supposed to get mad at people for being a disney fan. cant everyone just get along. remember key word is anything.

Spaced Out Dude

You know you're a Disney geek when:

1. you got into college after writing an essay all about Disney and how when you grow up you want to be a kid.
2. you showed up at this presigious college with your mouseketeer ears in tow and taped park maps all over your walls.
3. at your first swahili class you got excited when the teacher asked how to say hello and you knew the answer because of Animal Kingdom. Jambo!
4. you don't need a job but you work at the Disney Store just to be a tad bit closer to the magic
5. you study to illuminations. you drive to illuminations. you sleep to illuminations. then when you see it in the park, you get weird glances when people see you singing along and gesturing when a firework goes.

Also Brilliant!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom